1. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
2. What was the sailor taken aboard as prisoner in "Dagon"?
(a) A U.F.O.
(b) A submarine.
(c) An American warship.
(d) A pirate ship.
3. How did the sailor escape in "Dagon"?
(b) He swam.
(c) His crew saved him.
(d) He levitated.
4. What did the sailor awake to find himself surrounded by in "Dagon"?
(b) White light.
(c) Dark ooze.
(d) Yellow light.
5. What had risen from the depths, during the night in "Dagon"?
(a) An evil spirit.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A snake.
(d) A submarine.
6. How many days did the sailor shelter himself on his stranded boat before venturing out, in "Dagon"?
7. What refers to a single structure that arises from the ground?
8. The sailor in "Dagon"concluded it would be safest to explore the island when?
(a) At night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the day.
This section contains 3,567 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)