|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 11 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Almaz give Ghosh?
(a) Hema married her third cousin.
(b) Sister Mary is dead.
(c) Hema has been killed in a plane crash.
(d) Sister Mary is ill with African sleeping sickness.
2. From where does Sister Mary Praise's orders come?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The bishop has control of her.
(c) She has no orders.
(d) The parish.
3. What does Dr. Stone begin to do when he wakes from his unconsciousness?
(a) Begins to heal.
(b) Becomes delusional.
(c) Begins to care for other patients.
(d) Begins to refuse food.
4. What does the Emperor say to Matron?
(a) That he is sending Matron two more nuns to help them.
(b) That he is sorry for Sister Mary's death.
(c) That he needs medical care.
(d) That he is sorry that Thomas Stone disappeared.
5. What does the Emperor ask Matron?
(a) If Thomas Stone could come see the Emperor as soon as possible.
(b) If Sister Mary Praise needs a burial plot.
(c) If the Matron would care for his daughter who is ill.
(d) If anyone at Missing has treated an army general.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person who takes the twins feel about it?
2. Where does the boat dock in Africa?
3. What does Hema say to Stone?
4. Why does Matron lie to Eli?
5. For whom do Matron and Ghosh search the next morning?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)