|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 11 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hema call Ghosh in the middle of the night?
(a) She wants to know where Thomas Stone is.
(b) She loves him but has been afraid to say so.
(c) Shiva has stopped breathing.
(d) She is tired of taking care of the twins.
2. What is yelled at Hema?
(a) There is a fire in the operating room.
(b) There is infected food in the cafeteria.
(c) Dr. Patlet needs her immediately.
(d) Something about Mary's blocked passage.
3. What does Dr. Stone begin to do when he wakes from his unconsciousness?
(a) Begins to heal.
(b) Begins to refuse food.
(c) Becomes delusional.
(d) Begins to care for other patients.
4. What does Dr. Stone do to try and help Mary?
(a) Stone is not at the hospital at the time.
(b) Nothing, Mary doesn't need any help.
(c) Stone attempts to do a C-section on her.
(d) Pull a baby out with an abortion tool.
5. What does Hema agree to do concerning Ghosh?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Take over his practice.
(c) Help him with surgery.
(d) Write him a letter of recommendation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the pilot do a stunt when Hema is flying with him?
2. From where does Sister Mary Praise leave for Africa?
3. For whom do Matron and Ghosh search the next morning?
4. What does the Emperor say to Matron?
5. Why does Sister Mary go to the Missing Hospital?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)