|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 11 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Stone begin to do when he wakes from his unconsciousness?
(a) Begins to care for other patients.
(b) Begins to heal.
(c) Begins to refuse food.
(d) Becomes delusional.
2. Where does the boat dock in Africa?
(b) Ivory Coast.
(d) Addis Ababa.
3. What does Hema realize about the twins?
(a) They are connected at the head by a small tube.
(b) They are too large.
(c) They are too small.
(d) They are identical.
4. What is Stone's response to Hema?
(a) He did not know Mary was pregnant.
(b) He could not interfere with Patlet.
(c) He ordered an extinguisher last week.
(d) He could not wait for Hema.
5. From where does Sister Mary Praise leave for Africa?
(b) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Stone do when he his well enough?
2. How long is Mary Dr. Stone's surgical assistant before she goes into labor to deliver a child?
3. What happens when Mary goes into labor, having hid her pregnancy?
4. What has devastated Mary Praise about the illness?
5. For whom do Matron and Ghosh search the next morning?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)