|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is active in the private sector?
2. Who did Clyde Warrior support in the 1964 Presidential Campaign?
3. What two Indians changed the perception of America when they became popular figures?
(a) Will Rogers and Oliver LaFarge.
(b) Oliver LaFarge and Sitting Bull.
(c) Philleo Nash and Jim Thorpe.
(d) Jim Thorpe and Will Rogers.
4. What did the white man systematically destroy for the Indians?
(a) Their schools.
(b) Their art.
(c) Their culture.
(d) Their language.
5. At this time of this writing, how does a man hold his chairmanship?
(a) By attending meetings of importance.
(b) By visiting reservations.
(c) By giving moving speeches.
(d) By producing results.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Watkins visited the Menominee, what did he compare the living conditions to?
2. What was the unfortunate provision in the Wheeler-Howard Act?
3. As far as race relations were concerned, how were Indians classified?
4. What, according to the author, will happen to America in the end?
5. According to the author, where should the Bureau of Indian Affairs be transferred?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)