|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French rationalist did the House Interior Committee use as a basis for their study of Indian Affairs?
(a) Fred Callings.
(b) Blount Concur.
(c) Rene Descartes.
(d) Mme. Frankser.
2. What did Indians joke about when asked what the country was called before "America?"
(d) "Land of the Brave."
3. How many tribal communities get federal services?
4. What kind of hats to anthropologists wear?
(a) Baseball caps.
(b) Indian warbonnets.
(c) Straw hats.
(d) Australian bush hats.
5. According to the author, where should the Bureau of Indian Affairs be transferred?
(a) To the Foreign Service Department.
(b) To the Interior Department.
(c) To the Commerce Department.
(d) To the War Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an anthropologist come to the reservation to do?
2. What was one emphasis outlined in the Termination Act?
3. What other name is the Dawes Act known by?
4. When the frontier was closed in 1890, what did American enter into next?
5. As stated in Part 8, what must the white man do before he can relate to others?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)