Quiz: Part 8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Clyde Warrior support in the 1964 Presidential Campaign?
2. As far as race relations were concerned, how were Indians classified?
a) As redmen.
b) As Negros.
c) As non-whites.
d) As white.
3. What did the white man systematically destroy for the Indians?
a) Their schools.
b) Their art.
c) Their culture.
d) Their language.
4. What did the Indians see on TV that turned them off to the Civil Rights Movement?
a) Malcom X.
c) The March on Washington.
d) Martin Luther King.
5. As stated in Part 8, what must the white man do before he can relate to others?
a) He must...
This section contains 301 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)