|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their money.
(c) Their animals.
(d) Their car.
2. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
3. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The table.
(b) The floor.
(c) The bed.
(d) The porch.
4. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to kill her.
(b) He is trying to leave her.
(c) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(d) He is trying to sell the house.
5. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A developer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A speculator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
2. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
3. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
4. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
5. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)