|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
a) The porch.
b) The bed.
c) The floor.
d) The table.
2. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
a) His personality.
b) His insults.
c) His business attitude.
d) His poison.
3. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
4. Why does Emma get arrested?
a) For shooting the Alibi Club.
b) For riding a horse through town.
c) For attacking Ellis.
d) For stealing.
5. What is missing from the refrigerator?
c) A frying chicken.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is Taylor's occupation?
This section contains 784 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)