|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
(a) He owes money.
(b) He wants to fix it up.
(c) He is getting a divorce.
(d) He is moving.
2. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The Packard.
(b) The tractor.
(c) The Mustang.
(d) The Jeep.
3. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(a) The bank.
(c) No one.
4. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A speculator.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A developer.
5. What does Weston find in Act Two?
(a) A buyer for the house.
(b) A buyer for the animals.
(c) A buyer for the land.
(d) A buyer for the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
2. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
3. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
4. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
5. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)