|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Build the door.
(b) Kill a chicken.
(c) Check the artichokes.
(d) Make her charts.
2. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
3. What language does the mechanic speak?
4. Why does Emma get arrested?
(a) For stealing.
(b) For shooting the Alibi Club.
(c) For riding a horse through town.
(d) For attacking Ellis.
5. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
2. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
3. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
4. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
5. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)