|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellis come to the house?
(a) Weston owes him money.
(b) He wants to date Emma.
(c) Ella leaves her purse behind.
(d) He owns it.
2. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Sell the house.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Leave the house.
3. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(d) A house.
4. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A spy.
(b) A bully.
(c) A business man.
(d) A lawyer.
5. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
2. What is Ellis' motto?
3. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
4. How much money does Ellis have?
5. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)