Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(b) A house.
(c) A car.
2. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their food.
(c) Their car.
(d) Their animals.
3. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a girl.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a horse.
(d) Like a worm.
4. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Making new charts.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Riding a horse.
5. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
2. What is Taylor's job?
3. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
4. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
5. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)