|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a worm.
(b) Like a horse.
(c) Like a sheep.
(d) Like a girl.
2. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
3. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cleaning up a mess.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Building a fence.
4. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
5. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
2. For whom does Taylor work?
3. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
4. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
5. What does Weston find in Act Two?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)