|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Almost every night.
2. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The table.
(b) The floor.
(c) The porch.
(d) The bed.
3. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
4. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Chevy.
(b) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(c) The Volkswagon.
(d) The Packard.
5. Who is the straight-A student?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma say Ella is after?
2. Who is Weston's buyer?
3. Why does Ellis come to the house?
4. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
5. Why does Emma get arrested?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)