|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She has her period.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is stressed out.
2. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A mortgage company.
(b) A land development agency.
(c) A car dealership.
(d) A bank.
3. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen hundred dollars.
4. What language does the mechanic speak?
5. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Hurting him.
(b) Leaving him.
(c) Making it.
(d) Scamming him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellis come to the house?
2. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
3. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
4. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
5. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)