|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The Mustang.
(b) The tractor.
(c) The Packard.
(d) The Jeep.
2. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A mortgage company.
(b) A bank.
(c) A land development agency.
(d) A car dealership.
3. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is stressed out.
(b) She has her period.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is nervous.
4. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(d) No one.
5. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(c) Sell the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does the mechanic speak?
2. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
3. What does Wesley say is lost?
4. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
5. Why does Ellis come to the house?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)