|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
2. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A land development agency.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A bank.
(d) A mortgage company.
3. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The bed.
(b) The table.
(c) The porch.
(d) The floor.
4. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
5. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
(a) He is getting a divorce.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He wants to fix it up.
(d) He owes money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
2. How much money does Ellis have?
3. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
4. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
5. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)