|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a fence.
(b) Building a new door.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Cleaning up a mess.
2. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
3. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(b) He is trying to sell the house.
(c) He is trying to leave her.
(d) He is trying to kill her.
4. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Blood and bones.
(b) Seafood and salt.
(c) Meat and potatoes.
(d) Meat and blood.
5. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
(b) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
(c) Bragging and hurting her.
(d) Taking her on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley say is lost?
2. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
3. Why does Ellis come to the house?
4. What does Emma say Ella is after?
5. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)