|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Disown her.
(c) Steal the money.
(d) Kill her.
2. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
3. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cleaning up a mess.
(b) Building a fence.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
4. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(b) No one.
5. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley say is lost?
2. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
3. What language does the mechanic speak?
4. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
5. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)