|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The Jeep.
(b) The Mustang.
(c) The tractor.
(d) The Packard.
2. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) The house.
(b) A car.
(d) A country.
3. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
(a) "It's all right."
(b) "I wouldn't sell it. "
(c) "It's wonderful."
(d) "I hate it."
4. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
5. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
(a) A horse.
(b) An owl.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
2. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
3. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
4. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
5. Who is the straight-A student?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)