|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
2. Why does Emma get arrested?
(a) For attacking Ellis.
(b) For stealing.
(c) For riding a horse through town.
(d) For shooting the Alibi Club.
3. Who is Weston's buyer?
(a) A club owner.
4. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
(b) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
(c) Taking her on vacation.
(d) Bragging and hurting her.
5. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Building a fence.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Cleaning up a mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
2. What is Taylor's job?
3. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
5. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)