|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
2. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
3. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A speculator.
(b) A developer.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
5. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
2. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
3. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
4. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
5. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)