|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A land development agency.
(b) A mortgage company.
(c) A bank.
(d) A car dealership.
2. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Volkswagon.
(b) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(c) The Chevy.
(d) The Packard.
3. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
4. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
(a) An outlook.
5. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His old man.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
2. What language does the mechanic speak?
3. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
4. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
5. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)