|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The Mustang.
(b) The tractor.
(c) The Packard.
(d) The Jeep.
2. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(b) A car.
(c) A house.
3. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(b) The bank.
(d) No one.
4. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brothers.
(c) No one.
(d) His old man.
5. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
2. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
3. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. What is Taylor's job?
5. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)