|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
(b) An outlook.
2. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
3. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(b) A stranger.
4. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She is stressed out.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She has her period.
5. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Blood and bones.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Meat and blood.
(d) Seafood and salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
2. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
3. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. What language does the mechanic speak?
5. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)