|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Kill a chicken.
(b) Check the artichokes.
(c) Make her charts.
(d) Build the door.
2. Why does Ellis come to the house?
(a) He wants to date Emma.
(b) Weston owes him money.
(c) Ella leaves her purse behind.
(d) He owns it.
3. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their money.
(c) Their animals.
(d) Their car.
4. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(a) Boling artichokes.
(d) Boiling avocados.
5. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
2. What is Taylor's job?
3. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
4. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
5. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)