|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a sheep.
(b) Like a worm.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a horse.
2. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
3. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(b) A stranger.
4. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(d) No one.
5. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His old man.
(b) His brothers.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
2. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
3. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
4. What is Taylor's job?
5. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)