|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
2. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His insults.
(b) His personality.
(c) His poison.
(d) His business attitude.
3. Why does Emma get arrested?
(a) For attacking Ellis.
(b) For shooting the Alibi Club.
(c) For riding a horse through town.
(d) For stealing.
4. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a worm.
(b) Like a horse.
(c) Like a sheep.
(d) Like a girl.
5. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Disown her.
(b) Steal the money.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
2. What does Emma say Ella is after?
3. How much money does Ellis have?
4. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
5. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)