|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Blood and bones.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Meat and blood.
(d) Seafood and salt.
2. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) A country.
(c) The house.
3. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
4. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
5. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A speculator.
(b) A developer.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
2. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
3. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
4. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
5. Why does Emma get arrested?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)