|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston find in Act Two?
(a) A buyer for the animals.
(b) A buyer for the car.
(c) A buyer for the house.
(d) A buyer for the land.
2. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Chevy.
(b) The Packard.
(c) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(d) The Volkswagon.
3. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A speculator.
(d) A developer.
4. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
(d) An outlook.
5. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
2. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
3. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
4. Who is the straight-A student?
5. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)