|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
2. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The tractor.
(b) The Mustang.
(c) The Packard.
(d) The Jeep.
3. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Scamming him.
(b) Leaving him.
(c) Making it.
(d) Hurting him.
4. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
(a) "I wouldn't sell it. "
(b) "It's wonderful."
(c) "It's all right."
(d) "I hate it."
5. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A steakhouse.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
2. Why does Emma get arrested?
3. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
5. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)