|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
2. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
3. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(d) No one.
4. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
5. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
2. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
3. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
4. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
5. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)