|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
2. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She is stressed out.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She has her period.
3. What does Wesley say is lost?
(b) The house.
(c) A country.
(d) A car.
4. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a fence.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Cleaning up a mess.
(d) Building a new door.
5. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His insults.
(b) His poison.
(c) His business attitude.
(d) His personality.
6. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
7. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(b) He is trying to kill her.
(c) He is trying to leave her.
(d) He is trying to sell the house.
8. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
(b) Taking her on vacation.
(c) Bragging and hurting her.
(d) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
9. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
10. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
11. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Making it.
(b) Scamming him.
(c) Leaving him.
(d) Hurting him.
12. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
13. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
(c) A curse.
14. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Leave the house.
15. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(b) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston find in Act Two?
2. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
3. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
4. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
5. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)