|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
2. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Fifteen hundred dollars.
3. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
4. Who is Weston's buyer?
(a) A club owner.
5. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(a) Boiling avocados.
(d) Boling artichokes.
6. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Steal the money.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Disown her.
(d) Leave her.
7. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Go to bed.
8. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
9. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
(a) Dry cleaning.
10. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Bragging and hurting her.
(b) Taking her on vacation.
(c) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
(d) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
11. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(b) The Volkswagon.
(c) The Packard.
(d) The Chevy.
12. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
13. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A bar.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A steakhouse.
14. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
(a) An outlook.
15. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) At school.
(b) In prison.
(c) In the war.
(d) From his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Taylor work?
2. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
3. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
4. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
5. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)