|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
a) Gas station attendant.
b) Girl Scouts.
c) 4-H Club.
d) Candy striper.
2. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
3. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
a) Building a new door.
b) Cleaning up a mess.
c) Building a fence.
d) Cooking breakfast.
4. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
a) An owl.
b) A horse.
c) A chicken.
d) A peacock.
5. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
a) Taking up space.
b) Storing food.
This section contains 392 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)