|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His poison.
(b) His business attitude.
(c) His personality.
(d) His insults.
2. What language does the mechanic speak?
3. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
4. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Volkswagon.
(b) The Packard.
(c) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(d) The Chevy.
5. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
(a) He owes money.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is getting a divorce.
(d) He wants to fix it up.
6. Who is Weston's buyer?
(c) A club owner.
7. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The porch.
(b) The table.
(c) The bed.
(d) The floor.
8. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
9. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their animals.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their car.
10. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Hurting him.
(b) Leaving him.
(c) Making it.
(d) Scamming him.
11. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A developer.
(d) A speculator.
12. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
13. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She has her period.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is stressed out.
(d) She is nervous.
14. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Strawberry Association.
(b) The California Artichoke Association.
(c) The California Avocado Association.
(d) The California Blueberry Association.
15. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a fence.
(b) Cleaning up a mess.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
2. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
3. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
4. Who is the straight-A student?
5. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)