|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(a) No one.
(b) The bank.
2. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(d) No one.
3. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
4. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A bully.
(c) A spy.
(d) A business man.
5. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) No one.
(b) His mother.
(c) His old man.
(d) His brothers.
6. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
7. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) The house.
(d) A country.
8. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
9. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a worm.
(b) Like a horse.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a sheep.
10. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a new door.
(b) Building a fence.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Cleaning up a mess.
11. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Artichoke Association.
(b) The California Avocado Association.
(c) The California Blueberry Association.
(d) The California Strawberry Association.
12. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(b) Boling artichokes.
(d) Boiling avocados.
13. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
(c) Dry cleaning.
14. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Seafood and salt.
(b) Meat and blood.
(c) Meat and potatoes.
(d) Blood and bones.
15. What does Weston find in Act Two?
(a) A buyer for the car.
(b) A buyer for the house.
(c) A buyer for the animals.
(d) A buyer for the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
2. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
3. For whom does Taylor work?
4. Who is the straight-A student?
5. What language does the mechanic speak?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)