|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Weston's buyer?
(b) A club owner.
2. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The table.
(b) The bed.
(c) The porch.
(d) The floor.
3. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(c) No one.
4. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
5. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
(a) A chicken shack.
(b) A tattoo parlor.
(c) A horse stable.
(d) A mansion.
6. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(d) Sell the car.
7. What does Wesley say is lost?
(b) The house.
(c) A country.
(d) A car.
8. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is stressed out.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She has her period.
9. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Go to bed.
10. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
(d) A curse.
11. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(a) Almost every night.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
12. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
13. What language does the mechanic speak?
14. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a new door.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Making new charts.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
15. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A business man.
(b) A spy.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A bully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
2. What does Emma say Ella is after?
3. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
4. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
5. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)