|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) A bar.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A steakhouse.
2. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Go to the bar.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Leave the house.
3. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The table.
(b) The bed.
(c) The floor.
(d) The porch.
4. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a girl.
(b) Like a worm.
(c) Like a horse.
(d) Like a sheep.
5. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is stressed out.
(b) She has her period.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is drunk.
6. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Cleaning up a mess.
(c) Building a fence.
(d) Building a new door.
7. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Avocado Association.
(b) The California Blueberry Association.
(c) The California Strawberry Association.
(d) The California Artichoke Association.
8. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His insults.
(b) His personality.
(c) His business attitude.
(d) His poison.
9. What language does the mechanic speak?
10. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(a) A stranger.
11. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(a) Almost every night.
(b) Once a week.
(d) Once a month.
12. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Making it.
(b) Hurting him.
(c) Leaving him.
(d) Scamming him.
13. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) A country.
(d) The house.
14. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
15. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Kill a chicken.
(b) Make her charts.
(c) Build the door.
(d) Check the artichokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Weston's buyer?
2. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
3. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
4. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
5. For whom does Taylor work?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)