|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A business man.
(d) A bully.
2. What does Weston find in Act Two?
(a) A buyer for the land.
(b) A buyer for the animals.
(c) A buyer for the house.
(d) A buyer for the car.
3. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a girl.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a worm.
(d) Like a horse.
4. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
5. Why does Ellis come to the house?
(a) He wants to date Emma.
(b) Ella leaves her purse behind.
(c) He owns it.
(d) Weston owes him money.
6. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Disown her.
(b) Steal the money.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Leave her.
7. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(b) Boling artichokes.
(c) Boiling avocados.
8. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His business attitude.
(b) His insults.
(c) His poison.
(d) His personality.
9. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
10. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(a) The bank.
(b) No one.
11. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
12. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
(c) An outlook.
13. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(b) A house.
(c) A car.
14. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is stressed out.
(d) She has her period.
15. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) In the war.
(b) In prison.
(c) At school.
(d) From his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
2. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
3. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
4. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
5. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)