|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Blueberry Association.
(b) The California Strawberry Association.
(c) The California Artichoke Association.
(d) The California Avocado Association.
2. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(a) A stranger.
3. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His old man.
(c) His mother.
(d) No one.
4. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
(a) A curse.
5. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(d) No one.
6. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(b) The Chevy.
(c) The Packard.
(d) The Volkswagon.
7. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
8. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Building a new door.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Making new charts.
9. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
10. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Leaving him.
(b) Making it.
(c) Scamming him.
(d) Hurting him.
11. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The Mustang.
(b) The Packard.
(c) The Jeep.
(d) The tractor.
12. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
13. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
14. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His business attitude.
(b) His personality.
(c) His insults.
(d) His poison.
15. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to the bar.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Sell the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Weston's buyer?
2. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
3. Who is the straight-A student?
4. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
5. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)