|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(b) No one.
2. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Meat and blood.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Seafood and salt.
(d) Blood and bones.
3. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a worm.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a horse.
(d) Like a girl.
4. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(d) A house.
5. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Sell the house.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Leave the house.
6. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(a) No one.
7. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
8. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(c) A stranger.
9. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
10. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
11. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Check the artichokes.
(b) Build the door.
(c) Kill a chicken.
(d) Make her charts.
12. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A business man.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A spy.
(d) A bully.
13. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Steal the money.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Disown her.
14. Who is Weston's buyer?
(d) A club owner.
15. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
(a) A curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
2. What does Weston find in Act Two?
3. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
4. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
5. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)