|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is stressed out.
(b) She has her period.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is nervous.
2. Who is the straight-A student?
3. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Artichoke Association.
(b) The California Blueberry Association.
(c) The California Avocado Association.
(d) The California Strawberry Association.
4. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) A country.
(c) The house.
5. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
(a) An outlook.
6. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
(a) An owl.
(b) A horse.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A chicken.
7. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A bank.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A mortgage company.
(d) A land development agency.
8. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
9. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(d) A house.
10. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a new door.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Cleaning up a mess.
(d) Building a fence.
11. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
12. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
13. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Hurting him.
(b) Leaving him.
(c) Making it.
(d) Scamming him.
14. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
15. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(b) Boling artichokes.
(d) Boiling avocados.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston find in Act Two?
2. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
3. Why does Ellis come to the house?
4. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
5. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)