Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(b) A house.
(c) A car.
2. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their food.
(c) Their car.
(d) Their animals.
3. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a girl.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a horse.
(d) Like a worm.
4. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Making new charts.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Riding a horse.
5. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
6. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
7. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A developer.
(c) A speculator.
(d) A lawyer.
8. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Strawberry Association.
(b) The California Artichoke Association.
(c) The California Avocado Association.
(d) The California Blueberry Association.
9. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) From his father.
(b) At school.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the war.
10. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(c) A stranger.
11. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Check the artichokes.
(b) Build the door.
(c) Kill a chicken.
(d) Make her charts.
12. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Meat and blood.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Blood and bones.
(d) Seafood and salt.
13. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
14. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
15. Who is Weston's buyer?
(d) A club owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
2. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
3. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
4. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
5. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)