|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His insults.
(b) His poison.
(c) His personality.
(d) His business attitude.
2. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Go to bed.
3. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(a) No one.
(c) The bank.
4. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
(b) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
(c) Taking her on vacation.
(d) Bragging and hurting her.
5. Who is the straight-A student?
6. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Blueberry Association.
(b) The California Avocado Association.
(c) The California Strawberry Association.
(d) The California Artichoke Association.
7. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
8. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(b) No one.
9. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Making new charts.
10. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
11. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
(a) Dry cleaning.
12. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a girl.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a horse.
(d) Like a worm.
13. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
14. Why does Ellis come to the house?
(a) He owns it.
(b) Ella leaves her purse behind.
(c) He wants to date Emma.
(d) Weston owes him money.
15. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
2. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
3. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
4. What is the only thing to envy, according to Weston?
5. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)