|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
2. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A developer.
(d) A speculator.
3. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a worm.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a horse.
4. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to kill her.
(b) He is trying to sell the house.
(c) He is trying to leave her.
(d) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
5. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) The house.
(c) A country.
6. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
7. Why does Emma get arrested?
(a) For stealing.
(b) For riding a horse through town.
(c) For attacking Ellis.
(d) For shooting the Alibi Club.
8. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
9. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Volkswagon.
(b) The Chevy.
(c) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(d) The Packard.
10. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their animals.
(b) Their money.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their car.
11. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Strawberry Association.
(b) The California Artichoke Association.
(c) The California Blueberry Association.
(d) The California Avocado Association.
12. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(d) A stranger.
13. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(b) No one.
(d) The bank.
14. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
15. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does the mechanic speak?
2. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
3. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
4. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
5. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)