|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(c) Sell the car.
2. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
(a) He is getting a divorce.
(b) He wants to fix it up.
(c) He owes money.
(d) He is moving.
3. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to kill her.
(b) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(c) He is trying to sell the house.
(d) He is trying to leave her.
4. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
5. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Hurting him.
(b) Making it.
(c) Scamming him.
(d) Leaving him.
6. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
7. For whom does Taylor work?
(a) A bank.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A land development agency.
(d) A mortgage company.
8. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) At school.
(b) From his father.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the war.
9. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His mother.
(b) His old man.
(c) No one.
(d) His brothers.
10. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A horse stable.
(c) A chicken shack.
(d) A tattoo parlor.
11. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Building a new door.
(c) Making new charts.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
12. What language does the mechanic speak?
13. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
14. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
15. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A bully.
(b) A business man.
(c) A spy.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
2. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
3. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
4. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
5. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)