|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The tractor.
(b) The Packard.
(c) The Jeep.
(d) The Mustang.
2. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His insults.
(b) His personality.
(c) His business attitude.
(d) His poison.
3. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Making new charts.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Building a new door.
4. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(a) The bank.
(d) No one.
5. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Packard.
(b) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(c) The Volkswagon.
(d) The Chevy.
6. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(b) Almost every night.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
7. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
8. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
9. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) A bar.
(b) A steakhouse.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An art museum.
10. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Disown her.
(d) Steal the money.
11. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
(a) A horse stable.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A chicken shack.
12. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
13. Why does Emma get arrested?
(a) For attacking Ellis.
(b) For shooting the Alibi Club.
(c) For riding a horse through town.
(d) For stealing.
14. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
15. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A developer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A speculator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
2. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
3. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
4. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
5. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)