|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A horse stable.
(c) A chicken shack.
(d) A tattoo parlor.
2. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
3. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
4. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
5. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
6. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
(a) The Packard.
(b) The Kaiser-Fraser.
(c) The Chevy.
(d) The Volkswagon.
7. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
(a) The tractor.
(b) The Mustang.
(c) The Packard.
(d) The Jeep.
8. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
9. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Leaving him.
(b) Scamming him.
(c) Hurting him.
(d) Making it.
10. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(b) He is trying to leave her.
(c) He is trying to sell the house.
(d) He is trying to kill her.
11. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cleaning up a mess.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Building a fence.
12. Who is the straight-A student?
13. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(c) Sell the car.
14. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His poison.
(b) His personality.
(c) His business attitude.
(d) His insults.
15. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) At school.
(b) In prison.
(c) From his father.
(d) In the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
2. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
3. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
4. Who is Weston's buyer?
5. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)