|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) The house.
(b) A car.
(c) A country.
2. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
3. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
4. Why does Emma get arrested?
(a) For stealing.
(b) For riding a horse through town.
(c) For shooting the Alibi Club.
(d) For attacking Ellis.
5. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
6. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) In prison.
(b) At school.
(c) In the war.
(d) From his father.
7. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His brothers.
(b) No one.
(c) His old man.
(d) His mother.
8. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
9. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(d) No one.
10. Why does Ellis come to the house?
(a) Ella leaves her purse behind.
(b) He wants to date Emma.
(c) Weston owes him money.
(d) He owns it.
11. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A developer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A speculator.
12. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Blueberry Association.
(b) The California Artichoke Association.
(c) The California Strawberry Association.
(d) The California Avocado Association.
13. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(a) No one.
14. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) A steakhouse.
(b) A bar.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An art museum.
15. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Making new charts.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Building a new door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
2. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
3. What is Ellis' motto?
4. Who is Weston's buyer?
5. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)