|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say is lost?
(b) A country.
(c) A car.
(d) The house.
2. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(a) A car.
(c) A house.
3. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Kill a chicken.
(b) Make her charts.
(c) Build the door.
(d) Check the artichokes.
4. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(c) No one.
5. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Disown her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Steal the money.
6. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(d) Almost every night.
7. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a new door.
(b) Cleaning up a mess.
(c) Building a fence.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
8. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to leave her.
(b) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(c) He is trying to kill her.
(d) He is trying to sell the house.
9. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
10. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is stressed out.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She has her period.
11. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
12. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a horse.
(b) Like a sheep.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a worm.
13. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A speculator.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A developer.
(d) A con artist.
14. Who is Weston's buyer?
(a) A club owner.
15. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
2. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
3. What does Weston threaten to crash into Taylor?
4. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
5. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)