|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(d) A stranger.
2. How much money does Ellis have?
(a) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
3. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
(a) A curse.
4. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
(b) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
(c) Taking her on vacation.
(d) Bragging and hurting her.
5. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) A country.
(d) The house.
6. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a fence.
(b) Building a new door.
(c) Cleaning up a mess.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
7. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
8. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to sell the house.
(b) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(c) He is trying to leave her.
(d) He is trying to kill her.
9. Who is the straight-A student?
10. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A developer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A speculator.
(d) A con artist.
11. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
12. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
13. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
14. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
15. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Steal the money.
(b) Disown her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
2. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
3. What does Weston find in Act Two?
4. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
5. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)