|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
2. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Almost every night.
3. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
4. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(b) Boling artichokes.
(d) Boiling avocados.
5. How much money does Weston lose on the desert property?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
6. What language does the mechanic speak?
7. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His brothers.
(b) No one.
(c) His mother.
(d) His old man.
8. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
9. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
10. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(b) A stranger.
11. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(b) A house.
(c) A car.
12. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their animals.
(b) Their money.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their car.
13. What type of invasion does Wesley compare the situation to?
14. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Taking her on vacation.
(b) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
(c) Bragging and hurting her.
(d) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
15. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a sheep.
(b) Like a horse.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Weston's buyer?
2. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
3. What does Wesley say is lost?
4. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
5. What is Taylor's job?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)