|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
(a) Disown her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Steal the money.
2. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Artichoke Association.
(b) The California Avocado Association.
(c) The California Blueberry Association.
(d) The California Strawberry Association.
3. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
(a) "It's wonderful."
(b) "It's all right."
(c) "I hate it."
(d) "I wouldn't sell it. "
4. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) A car.
(b) A country.
(d) The house.
5. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
6. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The porch.
(b) The table.
(c) The bed.
(d) The floor.
7. What language does the mechanic speak?
8. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
9. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(a) Boling artichokes.
(d) Boiling avocados.
10. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
11. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
12. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Making new charts.
13. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
14. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Leaving him.
(b) Scamming him.
(c) Hurting him.
(d) Making it.
15. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bar.
(d) A steakhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
2. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
3. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
4. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
5. Who is the straight-A student?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)