|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Weston doing as he is standing in place in Act Two?
2. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His old man.
(b) His mother.
(c) No one.
(d) His brothers.
3. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A bully.
(b) A spy.
(c) A business man.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A developer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A speculator.
(d) A con artist.
5. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a sheep.
(b) Like a horse.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a worm.
6. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
7. What does Wesley say is lost?
(b) The house.
(c) A car.
(d) A country.
8. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
9. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their car.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their animals.
10. What does Emma say Ella is after?
(b) A car.
(c) A house.
11. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Blueberry Association.
(b) The California Avocado Association.
(c) The California Strawberry Association.
(d) The California Artichoke Association.
12. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
(a) Scamming him.
(b) Hurting him.
(c) Leaving him.
(d) Making it.
13. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A steakhouse.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A bar.
14. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The floor.
(b) The bed.
(c) The porch.
(d) The table.
15. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
2. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
3. For whom does Taylor work?
4. Why does Emma get arrested?
5. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)