|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taylor's job?
(a) A speculator.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A developer.
2. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
3. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His old man.
(b) His brothers.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
4. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
(c) No one.
(d) The bank.
5. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
6. Where does Wesley suggest he and Weston work?
(a) The California Strawberry Association.
(b) The California Avocado Association.
(c) The California Blueberry Association.
(d) The California Artichoke Association.
7. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His personality.
(b) His insults.
(c) His business attitude.
(d) His poison.
8. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
(a) Dry cleaning.
9. How does Weston describe the way Wesley talks?
(a) Like a sheep.
(b) Like a worm.
(c) Like a girl.
(d) Like a horse.
10. Who is Weston's buyer?
(c) A club owner.
11. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(b) He is trying to kill her.
(c) He is trying to leave her.
(d) He is trying to sell the house.
12. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A bully.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A business man.
(d) A spy.
13. What does the house look like without a front door, according to Emma?
(a) A tattoo parlor.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A horse stable.
(d) A chicken shack.
14. Who is the owner of the Alibi Club?
15. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
2. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
3. Who is the straight-A student?
4. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
5. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)