|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He is getting a divorce.
(c) He owes money.
(d) He wants to fix it up.
2. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to the bar.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Sell the house.
3. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Building a fence.
(c) Building a new door.
(d) Cleaning up a mess.
4. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
(b) A curse.
5. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The porch.
(b) The table.
(c) The bed.
(d) The floor.
6. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
7. Who is Weston's buyer?
(d) A club owner.
8. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to sell the house.
(b) He is trying to kill her.
(c) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(d) He is trying to leave her.
9. In Act Two, where does Wesley want to go?
10. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their car.
(c) Their animals.
(d) Their money.
11. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(c) Boiling avocados.
(d) Boling artichokes.
12. Where is Weston going to go with the money?
13. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
(a) "I hate it."
(b) "It's all right."
(c) "I wouldn't sell it. "
(d) "It's wonderful."
14. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
(a) A stranger.
15. What does Ellis want to turn the house into?
(a) A steakhouse.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
2. What does Ella not have, according to Weston in Act Two?
3. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
4. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
5. How much money does Ellis have?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)