|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
(a) In the garden.
(b) On the front lawn.
(c) In the car.
(d) On the porch swing.
2. What does Ella suggest Emma do instead of her list of jobs?
3. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) The horse.
(b) A car.
(c) The sheep.
(d) Her father.
4. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
5. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) The curse.
(b) A disease.
(c) A temper.
(d) An attitude.
6. What does Ella cook on the stove?
7. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
(a) Grey Goose.
(b) Jack Daniels.
(c) Southern Comfort.
(d) Tiger Rose.
8. Who does Wesley say spoils Emma?
(a) The old man.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her mother.
(d) No one.
9. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(a) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
10. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
(b) A hotel.
(d) A convention.
11. What does Weston run into in Act One?
(a) The kitchen table.
(b) A fence.
(c) Garbage cans.
(d) The front door.
12. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
13. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(a) Avocado blossoms.
14. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To lunch.
(c) To work.
15. Who is Ella?
(a) Wesley's wife.
(b) Wesley's sister.
(c) Wesley's mother.
(d) Wesley's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doubles its value in ten years?
2. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
3. The house is infested with _______.
4. What is Emma too young to do?
5. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)