|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
(c) Storing food.
(d) Taking up space.
2. What doubles its value in ten years?
3. What does Weston get scammed on?
(a) Buying land.
(b) Buying a club.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Buying cars.
4. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
5. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) A broken door.
(b) The horse stable.
(c) A broken pig pen.
(d) The kitchen.
6. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
7. Where is Emma going to go?
(a) New York.
(b) North Dakota.
(d) Baja, California.
8. Where does Ella want to go?
(c) New York.
9. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A spoiled brat.
(b) A sucker.
(c) A chicken thief.
(d) A bad mother.
10. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
(a) His father.
(b) The lawyer.
(d) Santa Claus.
11. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) A disease.
(b) A temper.
(c) An attitude.
(d) The curse.
12. What does Ella cook on the stove?
13. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
(a) The front door.
(b) The groceries.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The Packard.
14. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(a) His father.
(b) A lawyer.
15. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
(a) In mansions.
(b) Under the street.
(c) Under banana leaves.
(d) In shacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
2. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
3. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
4. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
5. The house is infested with _______.
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)