|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
2. What doubles its value in ten years?
3. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
4. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the chimney.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through a cellar door.
5. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
(d) Cowboy boots.
6. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The first class.
(b) The rich class.
(c) The starving class.
(d) The full class.
7. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) An attitude.
(b) The curse.
(c) A temper.
(d) A disease.
8. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
(a) In shacks.
(b) Under the street.
(c) Under banana leaves.
(d) In mansions.
9. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(c) His father.
(d) A lawyer.
10. Who breaks the front door?
(a) A coyote.
(b) Wesley's mother.
(c) Wesley's father.
(d) The police.
11. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) A land owner.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A club owner.
(d) Ella's husband.
12. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
(a) His desert land.
(b) His second house.
(c) His job.
(d) His second family.
13. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
(b) A hotel.
(c) A convention.
14. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) His father.
15. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
(a) Go to the hospital.
(b) Stop it.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
2. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
3. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
4. What does Weston run into in Act One?
5. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)