|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(d) Blue stuff in a bottle.
2. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 4:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
3. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) Her father.
(b) A car.
(c) The sheep.
(d) The horse.
4. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(b) To work.
(c) To lunch.
5. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
6. What doubles its value in ten years?
7. What directions are on Emma's cards?
(a) Cutting a roasting pig.
(b) Dressing properly.
(c) Cutting a frying chicken.
(d) Building a door.
8. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre.
(b) An acre and a half.
(d) Two acres.
9. What color are Ella's gloves?
10. What does Ella cook on the stove?
11. Who does Wesley say spoils Emma?
(a) The old man.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) No one.
12. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(d) A frying chicken.
13. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A door.
(d) An alarm clock.
14. What is Emma too young to do?
(a) Ride a horse.
(b) Leave home.
(d) Kill a chicken.
15. What animal does Wesley bring into the kitchen?
(a) A cow.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A horse.
(d) A lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
2. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
3. The house is infested with _______.
4. Who does Ella call the previous night?
5. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)