|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The starving class.
(b) The first class.
(c) The rich class.
(d) The full class.
2. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) An attitude.
(b) A temper.
(c) A disease.
(d) The curse.
3. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
4. What does Weston stack on the table?
(d) Dirty laundry.
5. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
(a) In mansions.
(b) Under banana leaves.
(c) In shacks.
(d) Under the street.
6. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(c) Avocado blossoms.
7. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(b) Short fuses.
8. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) A car.
(b) The horse.
(c) Her father.
(d) The sheep.
9. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
10. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Alibi Club.
(d) Hot Springs.
11. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 4:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
12. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A convention.
13. The house is infested with _______.
14. What color are Ella's gloves?
15. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre and a half.
(b) Two acres.
(c) An acre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston get scammed on?
2. Who does Wesley say spoils Emma?
3. What directions are on Emma's cards?
4. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
5. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)