|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Emma going to go?
(a) New York.
(c) Baja, California.
(d) North Dakota.
2. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) A temper.
(b) An attitude.
(c) The curse.
(d) A disease.
3. What does Ella cook on the stove?
4. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
5. What doubles its value in ten years?
6. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
(a) A door.
(c) An alarm clock.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
7. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A spoiled brat.
(b) A sucker.
(c) A bad mother.
(d) A chicken thief.
8. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(c) Short fuses.
9. What does Weston stack on the table?
(a) Dirty laundry.
10. How does Emma describe Taylor?
11. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 4:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
12. How much property does Weston own?
(a) Two acres.
(b) An acre.
(d) An acre and a half.
13. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The full class.
(b) The first class.
(c) The rich class.
(d) The starving class.
14. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(c) A frying chicken.
15. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
2. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
3. Where is Ella going to get money?
4. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
5. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)