|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(d) Short fuses.
2. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(c) Avocado blossoms.
3. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
(a) On the front lawn.
(b) On the porch swing.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the car.
4. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(b) His father.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
6. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
(a) Stop it.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Go to the hospital.
(d) Go to school.
7. What color are Ella's gloves?
8. What is Emma too young to do?
(a) Leave home.
(c) Kill a chicken.
(d) Ride a horse.
9. Where is Ella going to get money?
(a) Getting a job.
(c) Selling the house.
(d) Selling the car.
10. Who does Ella call the previous night?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The fire department.
(c) The cops.
(d) Her sister.
11. Who is Weston?
(a) Emma's son.
(b) Wesley's brother.
(c) Wesley's father.
(d) Ella's son.
12. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To work.
(d) To lunch.
13. What does Weston get scammed on?
(a) Buying cars.
(b) Buying land.
(c) Buying a club.
(d) Buying a house.
14. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
15. What directions are on Emma's cards?
(a) Cutting a roasting pig.
(b) Cutting a frying chicken.
(c) Building a door.
(d) Dressing properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
2. What does Ella suggest Emma do instead of her list of jobs?
3. What does Weston stack on the table?
4. Who does Wesley say spoils Emma?
5. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)