|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
(a) Grey Goose.
(b) Southern Comfort.
(c) Tiger Rose.
(d) Jack Daniels.
2. Where is Emma going to go?
(a) Baja, California.
(b) New York.
(d) North Dakota.
3. Who breaks the front door?
(a) The police.
(b) Wesley's father.
(c) A coyote.
(d) Wesley's mother.
4. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The horse stable.
(c) A broken door.
(d) A broken pig pen.
5. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(b) A lawyer.
(d) His father.
6. What is Emma too young to do?
(a) Leave home.
(b) Ride a horse.
(d) Kill a chicken.
7. What does Ella suggest Emma do instead of her list of jobs?
8. Where does Ella want to go?
(c) New York.
9. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The first class.
(b) The starving class.
(c) The full class.
(d) The rich class.
10. Who is Weston?
(a) Emma's son.
(b) Ella's son.
(c) Wesley's father.
(d) Wesley's brother.
11. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
12. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
(b) His father.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) The lawyer.
13. What color are Ella's gloves?
14. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(a) Short fuses.
15. The house is infested with _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
2. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
3. Where is Ella going to get money?
4. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
5. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)