|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
(a) Cowboy boots.
2. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
(a) The groceries.
(b) The front door.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The Packard.
3. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
4. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
5. What directions are on Emma's cards?
(a) Cutting a frying chicken.
(b) Building a door.
(c) Cutting a roasting pig.
(d) Dressing properly.
6. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To work.
7. The house is infested with _______.
8. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gas station bathroom.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The hospital.
9. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(c) A frying chicken.
10. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
(d) Blue stuff in a bottle.
11. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A door.
12. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
(a) A pepper.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A meatball.
(d) A sandwich.
13. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
(a) Avocado blossoms.
14. How does Emma describe Taylor?
15. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A spoiled brat.
(b) A chicken thief.
(c) A sucker.
(d) A bad mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
2. What are Emma's cards for?
3. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
4. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
5. Who is Ella?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)