|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
(b) Cowboy boots.
2. Where is Ella going to get money?
(b) Selling the house.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Selling the car.
3. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
4. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
(a) A pepper.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A meatball.
5. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
(a) Laundry and money.
(b) Laundry and groceries.
(c) Groceries and money.
6. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A chicken thief.
(b) A spoiled brat.
(c) A sucker.
(d) A bad mother.
7. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
(b) A hotel.
(d) A convention.
8. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) A land owner.
(b) A club owner.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) Ella's husband.
9. Who is Weston?
(a) Wesley's father.
(b) Emma's son.
(c) Wesley's brother.
(d) Ella's son.
10. What does Ella cook on the stove?
11. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To work.
12. What color are Ella's gloves?
13. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
14. What is in the paper bag Wesley's father is carrying?
(a) Southern Comfort.
(b) Jack Daniels.
(c) Grey Goose.
(d) Tiger Rose.
15. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(a) His father.
(c) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What directions are on Emma's cards?
2. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
3. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
4. Who is Emma?
5. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)