Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
a) His mother.
b) No one.
c) His old man.
d) His brothers.
2. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
a) She is nervous.
b) She has her period.
c) She is stressed out.
d) She is drunk.
3. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
4. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
a) To lunch.
d) To work.
5. What does Emma think Ella is doing with Taylor?
a) Leaving him.
b) Making it.
c) Hurting him.
d) Scamming him.
6. Where does...
This section contains 429 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)