|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ella want to go?
(b) New York.
2. What does Ella cook on the stove?
3. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
(a) The curse.
(b) A temper.
(c) An attitude.
(d) A disease.
4. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(a) A frying chicken.
5. Who almost kills Emma?
(a) A car.
(b) Her father.
(c) The horse.
(d) The sheep.
6. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
7. How does Emma describe Taylor?
8. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A spoiled brat.
(b) A chicken thief.
(c) A sucker.
(d) A bad mother.
9. What does Weston run into in Act One?
(a) Garbage cans.
(b) The kitchen table.
(c) A fence.
(d) The front door.
10. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
(a) Go to the hospital.
(b) Stop it.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go to school.
11. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The first class.
(b) The rich class.
(c) The starving class.
(d) The full class.
12. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
13. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
(b) To lunch.
(d) To work.
14. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
15. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(b) Short fuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
2. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
3. According to Taylor, where do people in India live?
4. Who is Weston?
5. Who breaks the front door?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)