Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A broken door.
(c) The horse stable.
(d) A broken pig pen.
2. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
(a) A door.
(b) An alarm clock.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
3. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A gas station bathroom.
(c) The drug store.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
(c) Cowboy boots.
5. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
(a) His second family.
(b) His second house.
(c) His job.
(d) His desert land.
6. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
(a) Go to the hospital.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Stop it.
(d) Go swimming.
7. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
8. Where is Ella going with Taylor in Act One?
(a) A convention.
(b) A hotel.
9. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
(a) His father.
(b) The lawyer.
(d) Santa Claus.
10. What does Ella cook on the stove?
11. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
12. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre.
(c) Two acres.
(d) An acre and a half.
13. What does Ella suggest Emma do instead of her list of jobs?
14. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 4:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
15. How does Emma describe Taylor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
2. What leads to dying, according to Emma?
3. What directions are on Emma's cards?
4. Who is Taylor's occupation?
5. Where does Wesley's father sleep previously?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)