|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A broken pig pen.
(c) A broken door.
(d) The horse stable.
2. What is missing from the refrigerator?
(d) A frying chicken.
3. What is Emma too young to do?
(b) Leave home.
(c) Kill a chicken.
(d) Ride a horse.
4. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
5. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A meatball.
(c) A pepper.
(d) A candy bar.
6. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
(a) Girl Scouts.
(b) Candy striper.
(c) 4-H Club.
(d) Gas station attendant.
7. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
(b) Short fuses.
8. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
(a) 1:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 4:00 a.m.
(d) 5:00 a.m.
9. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(b) His father.
(c) A lawyer.
10. What color are Ella's gloves?
11. What directions are on Emma's cards?
(a) Dressing properly.
(b) Building a door.
(c) Cutting a frying chicken.
(d) Cutting a roasting pig.
12. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
(a) A gas station bathroom.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The drug store.
(d) A restaurant.
13. What does Emma call Ella in Act One?
(a) A bad mother.
(b) A chicken thief.
(c) A spoiled brat.
(d) A sucker.
14. What does Weston stack on the table?
(d) Dirty laundry.
15. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) Ella's husband.
(b) A land owner.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A club owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wesley tell Weston his mother goes in Act One?
2. Who does Wesley say spoils Emma?
3. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
4. According to Weston, what is the only thing the refrigerator is good for?
5. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)