Short Answer Key
1. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
2. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
3. Who is Ella?
4. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
An alarm clock.
5. What is Wesley cleaning up in the beginning of Act One?
A broken door.
6. What time does Ella say she falls asleep in Act One?
7. Who does Ella call the previous night?
8. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
Through a window.
9. What does the "intruder" take in Act One?
10. What does Ella cook on the stove?
11. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
12. What animal does Wesley say he hears in...
This section contains 1,819 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)