|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Weston not stand?
(a) Getting beat up.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Things changing.
(d) Things staying the same.
2. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He owes money.
(c) He is getting a divorce.
(d) He wants to fix it up.
3. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their animals.
(b) Their car.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their money.
4. Who does Wesley say does not come yet in Act One?
(a) His father.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) Santa Claus.
5. What does Wesley tell Weston happens to him in Act Three?
(a) He runs into the door.
(b) He gets into a fight.
(c) He runs into a brick wall.
(d) He falls off a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston say he must borrow money for?
2. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
3. Where is Ella going to get money?
4. Where is Emma going to go?
5. What does Slater say to give the lamb?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)