|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
(a) His old man.
(b) His brothers.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Weston describe Emma, after Ella tells him what happens to her in Act Three?
(a) A firecracker.
(b) A fire extinguisher.
(c) A fireball.
(d) A nutball.
3. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
(a) His insults.
(b) His poison.
(c) His business attitude.
(d) His personality.
4. What does Emma think Ella is telling Taylor about Weston?
(a) He is trying to sell the house.
(b) He is trying to leave her.
(c) He is trying to hurt Taylor.
(d) He is trying to kill her.
5. What color are Ella's gloves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does the mechanic speak?
2. What direction does Wesley say he is going in Act Three?
3. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
4. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
5. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)