|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Meat and blood.
(b) Blood and bones.
(c) Seafood and salt.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
2. According to Weston, having Wesley around is like having what around?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A bully.
(c) A spy.
(d) A business man.
3. How does Emma respond when Weston asks her what she thinks "of this place"?
(a) "It's wonderful."
(b) "I wouldn't sell it. "
(c) "It's all right."
(d) "I hate it."
4. What job does Ella say Weston should do?
(a) A banker.
(b) A real estate broker.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A farmer.
5. What does Wesley say is wrong with Emma in Act Two?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She has her period.
(c) She is stressed out.
(d) She is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one mechanic in town in Emma's story?
2. Who reminds Weston he owes money?
3. How does Ella describe Weston in Act Three?
4. Who does Wesley feel is growing on him in Act Three?
5. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)