|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston bring with him in Act One?
(a) Groceries and money.
(b) Laundry and money.
(c) Laundry and groceries.
2. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The starving class.
(b) The first class.
(c) The full class.
(d) The rich class.
3. What does Ella think Weston does to her?
(a) Leaves her.
(c) Feeds her.
(d) Hits her.
4. What is flying above Weston in his story?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A buzzard.
(c) A vulture.
(d) An eagle.
5. What does Wesley tell Weston happens to him in Act Three?
(a) He runs into the door.
(b) He falls off a horse.
(c) He runs into a brick wall.
(d) He gets into a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Weston he owes money?
2. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
3. What does Weston go to check on in Act One?
4. What does Weston throw on the shed roof?
5. In Act Three, who does Weston say he goes to find?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)