|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
(a) A peacock.
(b) An owl.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A horse.
2. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to the bar.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Sell the house.
3. What does Wesley say Taylor is after?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their car.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their animals.
4. What type of uniform is Emma wearing in Act One?
(a) Candy striper.
(b) Girl Scouts.
(c) Gas station attendant.
(d) 4-H Club.
5. How does Weston describe Wesley in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Act, what does Ella tell Taylor Emma has?
2. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
3. Who is Ella?
4. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
5. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)