|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
2. Where does Weston learn how to kill?
(a) In prison.
(b) In the war.
(c) At school.
(d) From his father.
3. What does Wesley tell Emma to do in Act Two?
(a) Check the artichokes.
(b) Build the door.
(c) Make her charts.
(d) Kill a chicken.
4. What color are the curtains and oilcloth in Act One?
5. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Seafood and salt.
(b) Meat and blood.
(c) Meat and potatoes.
(d) Blood and bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
2. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
3. According to Emma, what runs in the family?
4. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
5. What does Wesley say is lost?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)