|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Weston's buyer?
(b) A club owner.
2. What is Ellis' motto?
(a) Seafood and salt.
(b) Blood and bones.
(c) Meat and blood.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
3. Who does Wesley say has to co-sign the document?
(b) His father.
(c) A lawyer.
4. What does Emma say Taylor is doing with Ella in Act Two?
(a) Bragging and hurting her.
(b) Buying her hot dogs and bragging.
(c) Taking her on vacation.
(d) Buying her hot dogs and vacations.
5. Who tells Weston Ella is trying to sell the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston get scammed on?
2. Who breaks the front door?
3. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
4. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
5. How does Ella describe the way things feel in Act Two?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)