|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley say is lost?
(a) The house.
(b) A country.
(d) A car.
2. Who tells Weston Ella is with a lawyer?
(a) No one.
3. What does Emma see her father shoot with his pistol?
(a) An owl.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A horse.
(d) A chicken.
4. How many sets of animal twins does the family have?
5. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
2. What does Ella start throwing on the floor in Act Two?
3. What car do Taylor and Ella have?
4. What does Weston tell Wesley to give the animal in the kitchen?
5. Where does Emma say Ella and Taylor goes?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)