|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wesley doing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Building a fence.
(b) Building a new door.
(c) Cleaning up a mess.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
2. What does Weston get scammed on?
(a) Buying a club.
(b) Buying cars.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Buying land.
3. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
(a) Once a month.
(c) Almost every night.
(d) Once a week.
4. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to the bar.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Sell the house.
5. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley smell in Act One?
2. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
3. What does Ella have in her hand when she enters in Act One?
4. Who is going to buy the house, according to Wesley?
5. What ailment does the animal that Wesley brings into the kitchen have?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)