|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
(a) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
2. What class does the family not belong to, according to Emma?
(a) The full class.
(b) The rich class.
(c) The first class.
(d) The starving class.
3. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
4. Who is Weston's buyer?
(d) A club owner.
5. What does Wesley tell Weston to do in Act Two?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Sell the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shoes is Welsey wearing at the beginning of Act One?
2. Where should Emma never purchase sanitary napkins, according to Ella?
3. What does Weston say he does to Ella when he finds out she is trying to sell the house?
4. How often does Weston go to the Alibi Club?
5. How does Wesley describe Taylor?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)