|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much property does Weston own?
(a) An acre and a half.
(b) Two acres.
(c) An acre.
2. What animal does Wesley bring into the kitchen?
(a) A cow.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A horse.
3. What alternate way to enter the house does Ella mention in Act One?
(a) Through a cellar door.
(b) Through the chimney.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through the basement.
4. How does Wesley describe his dream destination?
5. Who is Taylor's occupation?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) Ella's husband.
(c) A land owner.
(d) A club owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Weston watch when he is younger?
2. What does Ella say you should never do if you are bleeding?
3. Who is the small man in a suit in Act Three?
4. What does Weston want to do to the house in Act Three?
5. Who is Ella?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)