|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Weston, what "brings you back to life"?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A strong drink.
(c) A big breakfast.
(d) A hard table.
2. What does Weston smell in Act Two?
(a) Boling artichokes.
(b) Boiling avocados.
3. According to Weston, what makes you "forget where you come from"?
4. What does Weston not let Ella do in Act Two?
(b) Sell the car.
5. What does Weston lay on in Act Two?
(a) The table.
(b) The floor.
(c) The bed.
(d) The porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
2. What piece of food does Emma use to describe Taylor?
3. How far out of his way does Weston drive to get the artichokes in Act Three?
4. What is Emma doing at the beginning of Act Two?
5. What directions are on Emma's cards?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)