|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal attacks the eagle in Weston's story?
(a) A bird.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
2. What is Ella carrying, when she enters in Act Two?
(b) Dry cleaning.
3. How does Emma say she gets out of jail?
(a) By going into crime.
(b) By making an advance on the sergeant.
(c) By bribing the judge.
(d) By paying bond.
4. Where does Weston get what he places in the refrigerator in Act One?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Alibi Club.
(d) Hot Springs.
5. Who does not return when Weston comes to the house in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston think scares Wesley?
2. What color are Ella's gloves?
3. According to Weston, what is "glaring Wesley in the teeth..."?
4. What animal does Wesley say he hears in Act One?
5. Why does Weston need to sell the house?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)