|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley do with the lamb?
(a) Eat it.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Butcher it.
2. Where does Weston tell Ella to sleep in Act Three?
(a) The table.
(b) The floor.
(c) A bed.
3. What is flying above Weston in his story?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A buzzard.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A seagull.
4. What holiday does Weston compare the groceries being left in the refrigerator to?
5. What does Weston do to change his mind about the house?
(a) Chop down the orchard.
(b) Walk around the property.
(c) Burn down the barn.
(d) Ride a horse down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston put into the refrigerator in Act One?
2. Who is the enemy in Wesley's speech in Act One?
3. What animal attacks the eagle in Weston's story?
4. Who volunteers to do Weston's laundry?
5. What does Weston want to do to the house in Act Three?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)