Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba say she and her "roommate" are doing in the room in Act 4?
(a) Waiting for Hale to bless them.
(b) Waiting for the devil to fly them to Barbados.
(c) Waiting for the jailer to set them free.
(d) Waiting for a visit from Abigail.
2. When John Proctor is doubtful of Rebecca Nurse's guilt, Hale reminds him of something. What is it?
(a) That Rebecca Nurse has had conversations with Satan.
(b) That satan too, was once an angel.
(c) That Rebecca Nurse killed those poor children.
(d) The Rebecca Nurse was no angel.
3. When John Proctor gets home from seeding the farm, he learns that Mary has been gone all day. Where was she?
(a) Dancing in the forest.
(b) Hiding in the cellar.
(c) In town at the witch trials.
(d) Shopping in a nearby city.
4. Who is Tituba sharing a room with?
(b) Goody Osbourne.
(c) Sarah Good.
(d) Rebecca Nurse.
5. In Act 4, Elizabeth tells John that a number of people have already confessed. How many?
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary Warren?
2. What animal does Tituba hear outside of the room she is staying in?
3. Why didn't Elizabeth stop Mary from leaving the house?
4. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
5. When Elizabeth is asked why she fired Abigail, what does she say?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)