|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Parris get each year to buy firewood?
(a) Five pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Six pounds.
2. Why doesn't Elizabeth admit that she fired Abigail for having an affair with her husband?
(a) She is protecting her husband's reputation.
(b) She believes that Abigail put a spell on her husband.
(c) She doesn't know about the affair.
(d) She doesn't care about the affair.
3. When John Proctor is doubtful of Rebecca Nurse's guilt, Hale reminds him of something. What is it?
(a) That Rebecca Nurse killed those poor children.
(b) That satan too, was once an angel.
(c) The Rebecca Nurse was no angel.
(d) That Rebecca Nurse has had conversations with Satan.
4. Who is Tituba sharing a room with?
(a) Goody Osbourne.
(c) Sarah Good.
(d) Rebecca Nurse.
5. Which one of the girls caught in the forest admits they made it all up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room are psalms being sung in Act 1?
2. What does Abigail call Elizabeth Proctor when discussing her reputation in Act 1?
3. Which character warns everyone against jumping to conclusions?
4. How many people are initially on trial for witchcraft?
5. What might the community do if Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor are killed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)