|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abigail adds a name to Tituba's list of people working with the devil. What is that name?
(a) Mrs. Putnam.
(b) Bridget Bishop.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
(d) Elizabeth Proctor.
2. What do Abigail and the girls do to scare Mary into denouncing John Proctor?
(a) They accuse her of conjuring the devil.
(b) They mock her, copying everything she says.
(c) They faint.
(d) They threaten to kill her.
3. What is incriminating about the doll found in John Proctor's house toward the end of Act 2?
(a) It has a needle in it and Abigail was found with a needle in her stomach.
(b) A woman of Elizabeth's age shouldn't be playing with dolls.
(c) Mary stuck the doll with a needle in order to hurt Abigail.
(d) Elizabeth created the doll as a Voodoo tool.
4. What did Parris do after the trials?
(a) He left town and disappears.
(b) He had an affair with Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) He was destitute and beged for money.
(d) He went off in search of Abigail.
5. What animal does Tituba hear outside of the room she is staying in?
(a) A cow.
(b) A spider.
(c) A frog.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Danforth complains that Hale has no business in Salem after what he did. What did he do?
2. Mrs. Putnam suggests in Act 1 that Parris be the first to announce this in Salem. What is it?
3. Why did Parris want the deed to his own house?
4. When John Proctor insults Parris in Act 1, who asks him to take it back?
5. How old is Mary Warren?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)