|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Parris reveal that Abigail disappeared with?
(a) Mary Warren.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
(d) Mercy Lewis.
2. Why does Elizabeth blame herself for John's infidelity?
(a) She says that she hired Abigail.
(b) She says she was frigid toward him.
(c) She says she wasn't pretty enough.
(d) She says she wasn't home enough.
3. In what year were excommunications rescinded?
4. In Act 2, John Proctor makes a promise to Elizabeth Proctor. What is it?
(a) To take care of Mary.
(b) To bring her home soon.
(c) Not to drink too much.
(d) Never to talk to Abigail again.
5. What are the farmers fighting over when Parris is trying to help them?
(a) Seed prices.
(b) Whether it will rain or not.
(c) Who owns the land.
(d) Wandering livestock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adult was involved in putting the girls up to "conjuration"?
2. What was Tituba doing while the other girls where dancing in the forest?
3. Who is surprised that the people of Salem haven't overthrown the courts already?
4. When Parris and Abigail argue about her time at the Proctor house, she accuses Parris of something. What is it?
5. Why does Hale ask Danforth to delay the witch trial proceedings?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)