|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the girls caught in the forest admits they made it all up?
2. Who claims Tituba has knowledge of conjuration?
(a) Mrs. Putnam.
(b) Rebecca Nurse.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) Mr. Putnam.
3. What year is this play set in?
4. Mary gives Elizabeth a gift after spending all day at court. What is it?
(a) A candied apple.
(b) A doll.
(c) A stuffed bear.
(d) A gavel.
5. In what room are psalms being sung in Act 1?
(a) The den.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parris accuse John Proctor of doing to him?
2. Who believes Ruth's condition is the work of Satan?
3. Cheever and Herrick arrive at the Proctor's with an arrest warrant. Who is it for?
4. What were Giles Corey's final words?
5. Which of the ten commandments does John Proctor forget?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)