|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Mary during the Which trial in Act 2?
(b) Rebecca Nurse.
(c) Sarah Good.
(d) Goody Osbourne.
2. Where did Parris live before he moved to Salem?
3. Why didn't Elizabeth stop Mary from leaving the house?
(a) She was worried that she might hurt Mary's feelings.
(b) She needed a break from the girl and her silly stories.
(c) She wanted to hear what was happening in town.
(d) She was afraid of the legal and spiritual consequences.
4. Who does Parris reveal that Abigail disappeared with?
(b) Mercy Lewis.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
(d) Mary Warren.
5. Why won't Danforth pardon the accused?
(a) He says it wouldn't be fair.
(b) He says they are guilty and must die.
(c) He says he doesn't have the power.
(d) He says they must confess first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles regrets telling Hale that his wife did something. What is it?
2. What year is this play set in?
3. John Proctor scolds Mary at the beginning of Act 1. What has she done that makes him angry?
4. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
5. Who asks Rebecca Nurse to treat his daughter?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)