|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is surprised that the people of Salem haven't overthrown the courts already?
2. Which adult was involved in putting the girls up to "conjuration"?
(a) Mrs. Putnam.
(c) John Proctor.
(d) Mr. Putnam.
3. What does Abigail ultimately want from John Proctor?
(a) She wants him to rehire her.
(b) She wants to continue the affair.
(c) She wants him to give her money.
(d) She wants him to kill his wife.
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Elizabeth is upset with her husband. Why?
(a) He was late for dinner.
(b) He gave Abigail a gift.
(c) He told Abigail to come to dinner.
(d) He was alone with Abigail.
5. Which character warns everyone against jumping to conclusions?
(a) John Proctor.
(b) Mrs. Putnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mary returns from court, in Act 2 she complains about something. What is it?
2. At the end of Act 1, what does Mr. Putnam threaten to do?
3. What does Abigail accuse Tituba of making her do?
4. Where are Abigail's parents?
5. How old is Mary Warren?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)