|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who physically attacks Abigail in court?
(a) Mercy Lewis.
(b) Mary Warren.
(c) John Proctor.
(d) Elizabeth Proctor.
2. What does Abigail say she does for John Proctor every night?
(a) Rubs his feet.
(b) Dances for him.
(c) Waits for him.
(d) Cleans his kitchen.
3. Who orders John Proctor to be executed despite his confession?
4. Why does Abigail slap Betty in Act 1?
(a) She is angry that the other girls are turning on her.
(b) She is angry when Betty reminds Abigail that she drank blood to punish Elizabeth.
(c) She is angry that Betty is getting all of the attention.
(d) She is scared that Betty is being controlled by evil spirits.
5. What does Tituba say she and her "roommate" are doing in the room in Act 4?
(a) Waiting for Hale to bless them.
(b) Waiting for a visit from Abigail.
(c) Waiting for the devil to fly them to Barbados.
(d) Waiting for the jailer to set them free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might the community do if Rebecca Nurse and John Proctor are killed?
2. John Proctor says people will admit to anything when this is the alternative. What is it?
3. In what room are psalms being sung in Act 1?
4. Giles Corey asks Hale to explain his wife's behavior. What particular behavior is he concerned about?
5. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)