|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Rebecca Nurse to treat his daughter?
(b) Giles Corey.
(c) Mr. Putnam.
(d) John Proctor.
2. Danforth complains that Hale has no business in Salem after what he did. What did he do?
(a) Quit the trials.
(b) Demanded more firewood.
(c) Allowed Abigail to trick everyone.
(d) Let his daughter conjure the devil.
3. Why does John Proctor threaten to whip Abigail?
(a) Abigail is hitting Elizabeth Proctor.
(b) Abigail is throwing things at him.
(c) Abigail is hitting him.
(d) Abigail is speaking against his wife.
4. Which one of the girls caught in the forest admits they made it all up?
5. Who denounces the court at the end of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elizabeth is asked why she fired Abigail, what does she say?
2. Why didn't Elizabeth stop Mary from leaving the house?
3. What year is this play set in?
4. Who doesn't believe Mary when she says she created the doll?
5. Who is the first person in Act 3 to claim to have proof that the girls are lying?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)