|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Parris and Abigail argue about her time at the Proctor house, she accuses Parris of something. What is it?
(a) She accuses him of hitting her.
(b) She accuses him of trying to kill her.
(c) She accuses him of being mean to her.
(d) She accuses him of not wanting to support her.
2. What does Parris accuse John Proctor of doing to him?
(a) Leading a faction against him.
(b) Being a heretic.
(c) Stealing his firewood.
(d) Mistreating Abigail.
3. In the end of Act 3, someone calls John Proctor "the devil's man" and betrays him. Who is it?
(a) Mercy Lewis.
(d) Mary Warren.
4. How many miles does John Proctor live from the church?
5. Which male character is arrested at the end of Act 3?
(a) Giles Corey.
(b) Reverand Hale.
(c) Mr. Putnam.
(d) John Proctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mercy Lewis thinks Ruth is improving in Act 1 because she woke to do something. What was it?
2. Who is the naked figure Parris sees disappear into the woods in Act 1?
3. Mary is upset and crying at the end of Act 2. Why?
4. Mary gives Elizabeth a gift after spending all day at court. What is it?
5. According to Parris, how many days per month does John Proctor attend church?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)