|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary Warren?
2. Giles regrets telling Hale that his wife did something. What is it?
(a) That his wife has been hiding dolls.
(b) That his wife reads books.
(c) That his wife has been dancing.
(d) That his wife goes missing after dinner.
3. The Proctors have a surprise visitor in Act 2. Who is it?
(c) Mrs. Putnam.
(d) Rebecca Nurse.
4. Which character announces he/she doesn't believe in witches?
(a) Giles Corey.
(b) Mrs. Putnam.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
5. When Elizabeth is asked why she fired Abigail, what does she say?
(a) She fired Abigail for trying to kill her.
(b) She fired Abigail for being lazy.
(c) She fired Abigail for witchcraft.
(d) She fired Abigail out of jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth asks that no one mention this word to her children. What is it?
2. What year is this play set in?
3. How many people does Tituba claim to have seen with the devil?
4. Where did Parris live before he moved to Salem?
5. What does Abigail say she does for John Proctor every night?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)