|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tituba doing while the other girls where dancing in the forest?
(a) Waving her hands over the fire.
(b) Drinking blood.
(c) Chopping firewood.
(d) Dancing with them.
2. Where did Parris live before he moved to Salem?
3. Who complains that he/she is living in "poverty"?
(b) Rebecca Nurse.
4. How old is Mary Warren?
5. How does John Proctor describe Parris' sermons?
(a) As "light and fluffy" sermons.
(b) As "hellfire and bloody damnation" sermons.
(c) As "guilt and sin" sermons.
(d) As "fire and brimstone" sermons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cheever and Herrick arrive at the Proctor's with an arrest warrant. Who is it for?
2. When Susan leaves the Parris household she is asked a favor. What is it?
3. What does Abigail threaten to do to the girls if they admit to more than dancing?
4. How many people are initially on trial for witchcraft?
5. If the accused character is found to be pregnant, how long will she be spared?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)