|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who complains that he/she is living in "poverty"?
(d) Rebecca Nurse.
2. Who believes Ruth's condition is the work of Satan?
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Putnam.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) John Proctor.
3. Who is the clerk of the court?
(a) Mr. Putnam.
(b) Mr. Cheever.
(c) Giles Corey.
(d) Mr. Herrick.
4. What is Martha Corey accused of?
(a) Killing a Mrs. Putnam's children.
(b) Making a Voodoo doll of Abigail.
(c) Cursing a local farmer's pigs.
(d) Cursing Elizabeth Proctor.
5. What does Abigail claim was in the kettle in the forest?
(d) Apple cider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person in Act 3 to claim to have proof that the girls are lying?
2. Why does Hale ask Danforth to delay the witch trial proceedings?
3. What does Abigail tell Parris that she and the girls where doing in the woods?
4. Giles regrets telling Hale that his wife did something. What is it?
5. Who claims Tituba has knowledge of conjuration?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)