|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danforth ask Mary to do to prove that she and the girls are lying?
(a) Pretend to be bewitched.
(b) Pretend to shiver.
(c) Pretend to faint.
(d) Pretend to be paralyzed.
2. What does Abigail say she does for John Proctor every night?
(a) Cleans his kitchen.
(b) Waits for him.
(c) Dances for him.
(d) Rubs his feet.
3. How old is Mary Warren?
4. Who thinks Ruth and Betty are simply suffering from a childish fit?
(c) John Proctor.
(d) Rebecca Nurse.
5. How old is Abigail?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hale arrives, what is he carrying?
2. Why does Abigail claim she was fired from serving the Proctor household?
3. When John Proctor gets home from seeding the farm, he learns that Mary has been gone all day. Where was she?
4. When John Proctor reminds Mr. Putnam that "votes are not granted by the acre." What is he implying?
5. Which male character is arrested at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)