|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles does John Proctor live from the church?
2. Who asks Rebecca Nurse to treat his daughter?
(b) John Proctor.
(c) Giles Corey.
(d) Mr. Putnam.
3. Which male character is arrested at the end of Act 3?
(a) John Proctor.
(b) Reverand Hale.
(c) Mr. Putnam.
(d) Giles Corey.
4. Mary is upset and crying at the end of Act 2. Why?
(a) John Proctor insists that she cook for everyone in the house.
(b) John Proctor insists that she appear in court.
(c) John Proctor insists that she not go to court ever again.
(d) John Proctor insists that she take the doll back.
5. What does Abigail accuse Tituba of making her do?
(a) Take her clothes off.
(c) Drink blood.
(d) Run away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John Proctor insults Parris in Act 1, who asks him to take it back?
2. Who complains that he/she is living in "poverty"?
3. Who is the first person in Act 3 to claim to have proof that the girls are lying?
4. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
5. In Act 2, John Proctor makes a promise to Elizabeth Proctor. What is it?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)