|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the naked figure Parris sees disappear into the woods in Act 1?
(a) Elizabeth Proctor.
(b) Mercy Lewis.
2. When Hale first enters, who helps him with the things he is carrying?
(a) Rebecca Nurse.
(b) Mary Warren.
3. What was lying on the ground in the forest?
(a) A dress.
(b) An apple.
(c) A knife.
(d) A doll.
4. Which male character is arrested at the end of Act 3?
(a) Mr. Putnam.
(b) Reverand Hale.
(c) John Proctor.
(d) Giles Corey.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Elizabeth is upset with her husband. Why?
(a) He was late for dinner.
(b) He was alone with Abigail.
(c) He gave Abigail a gift.
(d) He told Abigail to come to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Proctor threaten to do to Mary if she doesn't go back to work?
2. How much money does Parris get each year to buy firewood?
3. Why does Abigail slap Betty in Act 1?
4. What does John Proctor do for a living?
5. What does Tituba "admit" the devil told her to do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)