|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is incriminating about the doll found in John Proctor's house toward the end of Act 2?
(a) It has a needle in it and Abigail was found with a needle in her stomach.
(b) Elizabeth created the doll as a Voodoo tool.
(c) Mary stuck the doll with a needle in order to hurt Abigail.
(d) A woman of Elizabeth's age shouldn't be playing with dolls.
2. When John Proctor is doubtful of Rebecca Nurse's guilt, Hale reminds him of something. What is it?
(a) That Rebecca Nurse has had conversations with Satan.
(b) That Rebecca Nurse killed those poor children.
(c) That satan too, was once an angel.
(d) The Rebecca Nurse was no angel.
3. Who claims Tituba has knowledge of conjuration?
(a) Rebecca Nurse.
(b) Mrs. Putnam.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) Mr. Putnam.
4. What does Giles Corey's wife do with books after she reads them?
(a) Organizes them.
(b) Hides them.
(c) Reads them again.
(d) Stacks them.
5. According to Parris, how many days per month does John Proctor attend church?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the girls list the other names of people they've seen with the devil, what does Hale do?
2. Why is Mrs. Putnam suspicious of Sarah Good?
3. Giles tries to defend his wife. What does he accuse Mr. Putnam of?
4. What does Tituba know will happen to her if she doesn't "confess."
5. Giles Corey feels Parris is too concerned with wealth. What does he offer as an example?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)