|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
(a) Salem, Massachussetts.
(b) Salem, New Hampshire.
(c) Salem, Virginia.
(d) Salem, Oregon.
2. Which two women does Tituba say she saw with the devil?
(a) Mary and Mercy.
(b) Elizabeth and Abigail.
(c) Rebecca Nurse and Mrs. Putnam.
(d) Sarah Good and Goody Osburn.
3. Where did Parris live before he moved to Salem?
4. What is incriminating about the doll found in John Proctor's house toward the end of Act 2?
(a) Elizabeth created the doll as a Voodoo tool.
(b) Mary stuck the doll with a needle in order to hurt Abigail.
(c) A woman of Elizabeth's age shouldn't be playing with dolls.
(d) It has a needle in it and Abigail was found with a needle in her stomach.
5. How many of Mrs. Putnam's children have died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has heard that Hale has a "reputation for rationality" and tells him so?
2. What year is this play set in?
3. Why didn't Elizabeth stop Mary from leaving the house?
4. Why does Abigail slap Betty in Act 1?
5. What does Abigail tell Parris that she and the girls where doing in the woods?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)