|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abigail claim John Proctor freed her from?
(a) Work as a servant.
(b) Her moral shackles.
(c) Salem's false piety.
(d) A well she fell into when she was little.
2. How old is Mary Warren?
3. What two things does Tituba say the devil claimed he would give her if she did what he asked?
(a) Food and water.
(b) Her freedom and a way back to Barbados.
(c) Money and fame.
(d) Clothing and shelter.
4. How many miles does John Proctor live from the church?
5. Mrs. Putnam suggests in Act 1 that Parris be the first to announce this in Salem. What is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail tell Parris that she and the girls where doing in the woods?
2. What was Tituba doing while the other girls where dancing in the forest?
3. Early in Act 3, John Proctor hands Danforth something in court. What is it?
4. Who is the naked figure Parris sees disappear into the woods in Act 1?
5. Why doesn't Elizabeth admit that she fired Abigail for having an affair with her husband?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)