Quiz: Act 1, Pages 21-32
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Parris accuse John Proctor of doing to him?
a) Mistreating Abigail.
b) Leading a faction against him.
c) Stealing his firewood.
d) Being a heretic.
2. What does John Proctor threaten to do to Mary if she doesn't go back to work?
a) Ground her.
b) Whip her.
c) Fire her.
d) Kill her.
3. Who is able to calm Betty after she screams?
a) Rebecca Nurse.
b) Elizabeth Proctor.
c) Mrs. Putnam.
4. Who complains that he/she is living in "poverty"?
b) Rebecca Nurse.
5. What does Rebecca Nurse say say is afflicting Ruth and Betty?
a) A mild sore throat.
b) A spell...
This section contains 308 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)