|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Francis complains that he has been ignored for how many days?
2. Why does Elizabeth blame herself for John's infidelity?
(a) She says she was frigid toward him.
(b) She says she wasn't pretty enough.
(c) She says that she hired Abigail.
(d) She says she wasn't home enough.
3. What is Parris's relationship to Abigail?
(a) Abigail is his neice.
(b) Abigail is his adopted daughter.
(c) Abigail is his little sister.
(d) Abigail is his cousin.
4. What does John Proctor do for a living?
(a) He is owns a grocery store.
(b) He is a farmer.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a coal miner.
5. Which adult was involved in putting the girls up to "conjuration"?
(a) Mr. Putnam.
(b) John Proctor.
(d) Mrs. Putnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Parris reveal that Abigail disappeared with?
2. What year is this play set in?
3. Who is the naked figure Parris sees disappear into the woods in Act 1?
4. What is Rebecca Nurse charged with?
5. What does Cheever accuse John Proctor of doing on the Sabbath?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)