|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Tituba say the devil claimed he would give her if she did what he asked?
(a) Money and fame.
(b) Her freedom and a way back to Barbados.
(c) Food and water.
(d) Clothing and shelter.
2. Who does Parris reveal that Abigail disappeared with?
(b) Mary Warren.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
(d) Mercy Lewis.
3. Who claims the list of witnesses is an attack on the court?
(c) Mr. Putnam.
4. How many character witnesses are on John Proctor's list?
5. Where does this play take place?
(a) Salem, Virginia.
(b) Salem, Massachussetts.
(c) Salem, Oregon.
(d) Salem, New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character announces he/she doesn't believe in witches?
2. Who says that if John Proctor is executed he will consider himself a murderer?
3. What does Tituba say she and her "roommate" are doing in the room in Act 4?
4. What does Giles Corey's wife do with books after she reads them?
5. Giles tries to defend his wife. What does he accuse Mr. Putnam of?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)