|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hale doing at the prison in Act 4?
(a) Trying to get the girls to confess to save them from execution.
(b) Trying to convince the girls to admit they lied.
(c) Trying to convince the girls to try to escape with him.
(d) Trying to get the girls to come back to the trials with him.
2. What does Abigail claim was in the kettle in the forest?
(a) Apple cider.
3. Why does John Proctor threaten to whip Abigail?
(a) Abigail is throwing things at him.
(b) Abigail is hitting him.
(c) Abigail is speaking against his wife.
(d) Abigail is hitting Elizabeth Proctor.
4. Who is the naked figure Parris sees disappear into the woods in Act 1?
(a) Elizabeth Proctor.
(b) Mercy Lewis.
5. What was Tituba doing while the other girls where dancing in the forest?
(a) Drinking blood.
(b) Dancing with them.
(c) Chopping firewood.
(d) Waving her hands over the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Danforth complains that Hale has no business in Salem after what he did. What did he do?
2. Who suggests that everyone put their faith in God and the doctor?
3. Abigail adds a name to Tituba's list of people working with the devil. What is that name?
4. What were Giles Corey's final words?
5. The Proctors have a surprise visitor in Act 2. Who is it?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)