|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hale first enters, who helps him with the things he is carrying?
(b) Mary Warren.
(c) Rebecca Nurse.
2. How old is Mary Warren?
3. When John Proctor reminds Mr. Putnam that "votes are not granted by the acre." What is he implying?
(a) Voting means more in a farming community.
(b) In the upcoming election he won't get to vote more than once.
(c) Mr. Putnam is trying to use politics to gain land.
(d) Just because Mr. Putnam is wealthy he doesn't have more say.
4. Which character announces he/she doesn't believe in witches?
(a) Mrs. Putnam.
(b) Rebecca Nurse.
(d) Giles Corey.
5. When Susan leaves the Parris household she is asked a favor. What is it?
(a) She is asked not to mention the supernatural.
(b) She is asked to bring the doctor for a second opinion.
(c) Shis asked to pray for Betty.
(d) She is asked to close the door behind her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Danforth asks John Proctor if he has seen Rebecca Nurse with someone. Who is it?
2. In Act 3, Francis complains that he has been ignored for how many days?
3. John Proctor says people will admit to anything when this is the alternative. What is it?
4. Which of the ten commandments does John Proctor forget?
5. What does Susana claim Dr. Griggs thinks might be the cause of Betty's illness?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)