|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was lying on the ground in the forest?
(a) A doll.
(b) A knife.
(c) A dress.
(d) An apple.
2. How old is Abigail?
3. Toward the end of Act 1, Betty wakes from her trance-like state and calls out for someone. Who is it?
(b) The devil.
(c) Her dead mother.
4. John Proctor tears something to pieces in Act 2. What is it?
(a) The deed to Parris' house.
(b) A love note from Abigail.
(c) The arrest warrant.
(d) The newspaper.
5. Who suggests that everyone put their faith in God and the doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary Warren?
2. Why is Mrs. Putnam suspicious of Sarah Good?
3. Where are Abigail's parents?
4. What does Abigail call Elizabeth Proctor when discussing her reputation in Act 1?
5. How many people are initially on trial for witchcraft?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)