|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Friend Moe and Residue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres of land did Rawlings inherit in Cross Creek?
2. Which of the following patches of land was described as feeling "enchanted"?
(a) The sandy beaches.
(b) The orange groves.
(c) The strawberry fields.
(d) The pine forests.
3. Where did the cow kick Rawlings the first time she tried to milk it?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the shoulder.
4. How cold was it on the day Rawlings decided to build an indoor shower?
(a) 38 degrees.
(b) 27 degrees.
(c) 45 degrees.
(d) 16 degrees.
5. Which of the following adjectives did Rawlings use to describe her plumbing system in Cross Creek?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Martin react when he heard Rawlings had shot his pig?
2. What piece of furniture did Moe bring to Rawlings when he came to visit with her?
3. Which of Rawlings's various suitors had a cleft palate?
4. Where did Mr. Tubble show up after he had been missing for a few days?
5. Which of the following people was considered to be the stabilizing force of Cross Creek?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)