|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Friend Moe and Residue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best described the wife of Rawlings's tenant?
2. Which of the following parasites were the Towensend children suffering from?
3. What did Rawlings bribe the children to do by offering to sew them new clothes?
(a) Mow her lawn.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Play nicely with each other.
(d) Go to church.
4. What was Leroy serving a prison sentence for when Rawlings helped bail him out?
5. What part of Geechee's body had been badly damaged in a fight?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her eye.
(c) Her ear.
(d) Her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal was Jib?
2. What was the name of Moe's daughter that became ill?
3. What work did Martha regularly do for Rawlings in her home?
4. Which of the following was Burnt Island NOT known to harbor?
5. How many acres of land did Rawlings inherit in Cross Creek?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)