|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Friend Moe and Residue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Rawlings's various suitors had a cleft palate?
(a) Old Boss.
(b) Mr. Swilley.
(c) George Fairbanks.
2. Why did Geechee drink alcohol?
(a) All of the these.
(b) To keep herself company.
(c) To relieve her depression
(d) Because she had grown up on it.
3. What did Slater's daughter, Alvah, save up to purchase for Rawlings at Christmas time?
(a) A sewing machine.
(b) A wind chime.
(c) A bird feeder.
(d) A mailbox.
4. What did Rawlings rename Geechee when she came into her service?
5. Which of the following adjectives did Rawlings use to describe her plumbing system in Cross Creek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state was Cross Creek located in?
2. Which of the following types of trees did NOT produce hammock soil on Rawlings's farm?
3. Who did Widow Slater threaten with a gun?
4. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
5. What did Rawlings bring to share with the Townsends at their party?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)