|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Friend Moe and Residue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
(b) Valentine's Day.
2. Which of the following parasites were the Towensend children suffering from?
3. Which of Rawlings's various suitors had a cleft palate?
(a) Mr. Swilley.
(c) George Fairbanks.
(d) Old Boss.
4. Which of the following adjectives did NOT describe Geechee when she arrived at Rawlings's doorstep?
5. What did Martha's husband do for a living during the time she worked with Rawlings?
(a) Her husband was unemployed.
(b) Her husband was a mechanic.
(c) Her husband was a butler.
(d) Her husband was a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of critters did Rodney keep as pets?
2. What type of groves lined the streets in Cross Creek?
3. Aside from her dress, what was the only belonging Geechee brought with her when she moved in with Rawlings?
4. What did Rawlings bribe the children to do by offering to sew them new clothes?
5. Where did Mr. Tubble show up after he had been missing for a few days?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)