|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evolution of Comfort and Antses in Tim's Breakfast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rawlings come to own her house in Cross Creek?
(a) She bought it outright.
(b) She won it in a bet.
(c) She was given it by the government.
(d) She inherited it.
2. Which of Rawlings's friends was hired to collect census data?
3. Which of the following adjectives best described the wife of Rawlings's tenant?
4. How many white families lived in Rawlings's neighborhood in Cross Creek?
5. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
(c) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rawlings use to signal to outsiders when her outhouse was in use?
2. What item did Rawlings forget to take to her beach house and her kind neighbors brought for her in their truck?
3. Where did Tome Morrison live with his wife and children?
4. What did Rawlings bring to share with the Townsends at their party?
5. What did the Townsends call the party they invited Rawlings to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)