|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evolution of Comfort and Antses in Tim's Breakfast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rawlings use to signal to outsiders when her outhouse was in use?
(a) A light.
(b) A flag.
(c) A lock.
(d) A sign.
2. How many children did the Townsend family have when they lived next to Rawlings?
(d) The number was unknown.
3. How did Rawlings react to farming life soon after moving to Cross Creek?
(a) Rawlings did not do her own farming.
(b) Farming was more boring than she thought.
(c) Farming was harder than she thought.
(d) Farming was easier than she thought.
4. What was Rawlings's grandfather's outhouse lined with photographs of?
(c) Baseball players.
5. Which of the following types of trees did NOT produce hammock soil on Rawlings's farm?
(a) Oak tree.
(b) Palm tree.
(c) Pine tree.
(d) Gum tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following parasites were the Towensend children suffering from?
2. Which of the following patches of land was described as feeling "enchanted"?
3. What type of groves lined the streets in Cross Creek?
4. What did Rawlings bribe the children to do by offering to sew them new clothes?
5. Which of the following was Burnt Island NOT known to harbor?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)