|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pound Party and The Census.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Rawlings forget to take to her beach house and her kind neighbors brought for her in their truck?
(a) Bed sheets.
(b) Her television.
(c) Mixing bowls.
2. Which of the following people was considered to be the stabilizing force of Cross Creek?
(a) Martha Mickens.
(b) Joe Mackay.
(c) Tom Morrison.
(d) Marsh Turner.
3. What type of animal was Jib?
(a) A bird.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A fish.
(d) A cat.
4. Why did the Townsends invite Rawlings over for a party?
(a) For a bonfire.
(b) For Christmas.
(c) To welcome her to the neighborhood.
(d) For a birthday.
5. Which of the following Mickens family members claimed that, "if you love the area you will make it, and no one ever goes hungry" ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Martha's young boy throw on Rawlings's horse frightening it?
2. What was Rawlings's nickname in Cross Creek?
3. How did Rawlings come to own her house in Cross Creek?
4. Which of the following patches of land was described as feeling "enchanted"?
5. What did Rawlings bribe the children to do by offering to sew them new clothes?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)