|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pound Party and The Census.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Townsends serve for dinner at their party?
(b) Tuna fish.
2. How many white families lived in Rawlings's neighborhood in Cross Creek?
3. How many guests did the Townsends invite to their party?
4. Which of Rawlings's friends was hired to collect census data?
5. Which of the following Cross Creek families was described as having "baby after baby"?
(a) The Marshes.
(b) The Turners.
(c) The Morrisons.
(d) The Townsends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following parasites were the Towensend children suffering from?
2. How many children did the Townsend family have when they lived next to Rawlings?
3. What color was Rawlings's hammock soil?
4. What did Martha's husband do for a living during the time she worked with Rawlings?
5. Which of the following patches of land was described as feeling "enchanted"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)