|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Widow Slater and Catching One Young.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following physical problems did Rodney suffer from?
(a) He was deaf.
(b) He was mute.
(c) He was blind.
(d) He was crippled.
2. How many white families lived in Rawlings's neighborhood in Cross Creek?
3. What was Rodney known to foretell in Cross Creek?
(a) The weather.
(b) The lotto numbers.
(c) The sex of unborn babies.
(d) The temperature.
4. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
(a) Valentine's Day.
5. Which of the following adjectives did Rawlings use to describe her plumbing system in Cross Creek?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rawlings feel about her black neighbors in Cross Creek?
2. What was Rawlings's nickname in Cross Creek?
3. Which of Rawlings's relatives helped her devise the system of use for her outhouse?
4. What did the Townsends serve for dinner at their party?
5. How did Rawlings come to own her house in Cross Creek?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)