|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Widow Slater and Catching One Young.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many black families lived in Rawlings's neighborhood in Cross Creek.
2. What was Rawlings's grandfather's outhouse lined with photographs of?
(c) Baseball players.
3. What type of critters did Rodney keep as pets?
(a) Injured birds.
(c) Wild animals.
4. How much did Rawlings pay for Georgia, her first servant girl?
5. What type of animal was Jib?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bathrooms did Moe help Rawlings build in her home?
2. Which of the following best described Widow Slater's attitude while she was working for Rawlings?
3. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
4. What type of groves lined the streets in Cross Creek?
5. Where did Tome Morrison live with his wife and children?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)