|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring at the Creek and Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which holiday did Rawlings decide to build an indoor shower?
(c) Valentine's Day.
2. What was the name of the tenant who lived in Rawlings's tenant home?
3. Which of the following topics were frogs generally associated with?
(d) Good fortune.
4. What was Rawlings's grandfather's outhouse lined with photographs of?
(c) Baseball players.
5. Which of the following birds were almost extinct in Cross Creek until the government began to protect them?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rawlings feel when Cross Creek was nearly overrun with frogs?
2. Which of the following groups of animals always seemed to know when hunting season was over?
3. According to Rawlings, what color ant ate only dead tissue and had a deadly bite?
4. How did Rawlings feel about the neighboring pigs eating from her farm?
5. According to Rawlings, which season suggested "relaxation and indolence"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)