Quiz: Fall and Winter to Hyacinth Drift
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which flowers did Rawlings and Dessie study on their river adventure?
2. Which of the following adjectives best described the yachtsman's wife?
3. After the stormy month, what crop was typically harvested?
b) Sugar Cane.
c) Sweet corn.
4. Which of the following was NOT a bad omen Rawlings noticed on the day the convict escaped in Cross Creek?
a) Long shadows.
b) Lethargic dogs.
c) A blue-tailed lizard.
d) A praying mantis.
5. What essential did the yachtsman give to Rawlings when the met in the coastal town?
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)