1. What state was Cross Creek located in?
2. How many white families lived in Rawlings's neighborhood in Cross Creek?
3. How many black families lived in Rawlings's neighborhood in Cross Creek.
4. What type of groves lined the streets in Cross Creek?
5. What was Rawlings's nickname in Cross Creek?
(a) Little Gal.
(b) Little Lady.
(c) Little Woman.
(d) Little Miss.
6. Which of the following people was considered to be the stabilizing force of Cross Creek?
(a) Martha Mickens.
(b) Tom Morrison.
(c) Marsh Turner.
(d) Joe Mackay.
7. Which of the following adjectives best described Cross Creek?
8. How did Rawlings come to own her house in Cross Creek?
(a) She inherited it.
(b) She won it in a bet.
(c) She was given it by the government.
(d) She bought it outright.
9. Where did Tome Morrison live with his wife and children?
(a) In the old elementary school.
(b) In the old church.
(c) In the old town hall.
(d) In the old convenience store.
This section contains 3,617 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)