|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rowanne described?
(a) As pretty.
(b) As average.
(c) As homely.
(d) As very intelligent.
2. In whom is Meadow interested?
(b) No one.
3. What slightly changes Debbie's attitude towards Hector one night?
(a) Debbie belittles a good friend of Hector's.
(b) They brush up against each other as they are changing places.
(c) Hector makes a disparaging remark about her dog.
(d) Hector makes a disparaging remark about Patty.
4. What does Lenny teach Debbie?
(a) To parallel park.
(b) To change the engine oil.
(c) To drive a motorcycle.
(d) To drive a stick shift.
5. What does Hector help his father with the following Saturday?
(a) Putting up screens.
(b) Tuning up the car.
(c) Picking strawberries.
(d) Washing and waxing the truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hector pay for the lessons?
2. Onto what does Debbie's necklace fall?
3. Who is Patty?
4. What belongs to Debbie's older sister that Debbie has?
5. Where are Debbie and Patty hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Debbie experience a response to physical contact with Hector?
2. How does Debbie get sunburned, and who was she with when it happens?
3. What will Debbie, Phil and the others be studying at school?
4. Why are Debbie and Patty hiding in the bushes?
5. How does Rowanne use Hector being with her with her friends?
6. What does Hector think about as he is putting up screens with his father, and what makes him think in that direction?
7. What is Hector's main concern this summer?
8. What does Hector's first lesson involve and what disappoints him about that lesson?
9. What does Debbie think about how one should say a wish?
10. Where does Rowanne take Hector, and what interests him there?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)