|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Lenny been developing around the home?
(a) Gardening skills.
(b) Computer skills.
(c) Drafting skills.
(d) Fix-up skills.
2. What is Lenny most interested in as far as career choices?
(b) The military.
(c) Blue collar work.
(d) The arts.
3. How many other students are in the class with Hector?
4. What ability does the peaceful, alien culture have?
(b) Mental telepathy.
(c) To levitate.
(d) To go into long-term hibernation.
5. Where did Lenny's mother get his reading material when he was young?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The library.
(c) Her older brother who was a professor.
(d) The drug store.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whom is Meadow interested?
2. What is the topic of discussion between Debbie and Patty in Chapter Ten?
3. What is Hector getting at the local church?
4. What does Debbie find difficult?
5. What happens as the summer progresses to Lenny, Hector, Phil, Debbie and Patty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Lenny being steered in school, how does he manifest this in his life outside of school and what habit does he pick up?
2. Where does Rowanne take Hector, and what interests him there?
3. How does Debbie get sunburned, and who was she with when it happens?
4. Why was Lenny's childhood not indicative of the path he appears to be taking?
5. What are Debbie and Patty discussing in Chapter Ten and what is their question?
6. What kind of book is Debbie reading, and what does she think about the book and its relevance to her life?
7. What has Hector began to do and what compromise with his parents is involved?
8. What does Patty say about their question and what does Debbie think about it?
9. What does Debbie learn from Lenny and how did that come about?
10. What does Hector think about as he is putting up screens with his father, and what makes him think in that direction?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)