|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-28: Grosi; Meanwhile; Somewhere Else; Meanwhile,Elsewhere; Mrs. Bruning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Debbie have for a bedroom door?
(a) A regular door.
(c) A bamboo room divider.
(d) A curtain.
2. How does Hector pay for the lessons?
(a) He mows the church's yard.
(b) He washes the stained-glass windows.
(c) He cleans the rectory.
(d) They are free.
3. What does Debbie's mother tell a friend about Debbie's upcoming summer activities?
(a) Debbie will work for an elderly woman.
(b) Debbie will be going to her grandparents for the summer.
(c) Debbie will work at the Tastee Freez.
(d) Debbie has no definite plans for the summer.
4. What has improved in Debbie's personality?
(a) She is feeling more comfortable around boys.
(b) She is more confident.
(c) She has more self esteem.
(d) She is less grouchy.
5. What does Hector think when he sees the smashed worms?
(a) That he is glad he does not live on the sidewalk.
(b) That the worms have short, difficult lives.
(c) That he could still use them for fishing.
(d) That he is a crushed worm himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector holding when he runs past Debbie and Patty?
2. What are Debbie and Patty doing as they look at the yearbook?
3. How is Homer described?
4. How many other students are in the class with Hector?
5. What age group are Debbie, Hector, Lenny, Phil and Patty?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)