|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-23: Japanese Chapter; Guitar Progress; HomeWork; At the Tastee Freez on a Tuesday Evening; Where the Necklace Went; Hair; Confession; Wuthering Heights/Pop Mechanics; The Childhood Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has improved in Debbie's personality?
(a) She is feeling more comfortable around boys.
(b) She is more confident.
(c) She has more self esteem.
(d) She is less grouchy.
2. Who is Patty?
(a) Lenny's sister.
(b) The girl who lives next door to Hector.
(c) Debbie's friend.
(d) Phil's sister.
3. What is Hector's major concern this summer?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His summer job.
(c) His mother's health.
(d) His father's job.
4. What does Debbie have for a bedroom door?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A regular door.
(d) A bamboo room divider.
5. What are Debbie and Patty doing to their jeans before school?
(a) Cutting them off to be above the ankle.
(b) Ripping out the hems.
(c) Ripping holes in them.
(d) Drawing pictures on them with fabric pens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Debbie and Patty think of the clothes their mothers have bought for them?
2. What does Lenny teach Debbie?
3. To what radio show are Phil and Lenny listening?
4. About what does Hector compromise with his parents?
5. Who picks up what falls out of Russell's pocket?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)