|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-23: Japanese Chapter; Guitar Progress; HomeWork; At the Tastee Freez on a Tuesday Evening; Where the Necklace Went; Hair; Confession; Wuthering Heights/Pop Mechanics; The Childhood Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Patty think God may reward after death?
(a) People who are kind to animals.
(b) People who do what should rather than what they want.
(c) People who experience adversity in life.
(d) People who are good even if they do not attend church.
2. What does Debbie think would help in choosing a mate?
(a) Computer matching.
(b) Interviews by various important people in her life.
(d) Mental telepathy.
3. How is Homer described?
(a) As handsome.
(b) As buck toothed.
(c) As ugly.
(d) As average.
4. What are Debbie and Patty doing to their jeans before school?
(a) Cutting them off to be above the ankle.
(b) Drawing pictures on them with fabric pens.
(c) Ripping out the hems.
(d) Ripping holes in them.
5. What does Hector help his father with the following Saturday?
(a) Putting up screens.
(b) Picking strawberries.
(c) Tuning up the car.
(d) Washing and waxing the truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector vow?
2. Where does Hector live in relation to Debbie?
3. Why is Hector upset?
4. In whom is Meadow interested?
5. Towards what is Lenny's school career being steered?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)