|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-23: Japanese Chapter; Guitar Progress; HomeWork; At the Tastee Freez on a Tuesday Evening; Where the Necklace Went; Hair; Confession; Wuthering Heights/Pop Mechanics; The Childhood Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Debbie and Patty want their jeans to be like?
(a) A bit above the ankle.
(b) Straight legged.
(c) Too long.
(d) Baggy in the seat and legs.
2. How is Homer described?
(a) As average.
(b) As buck toothed.
(c) As handsome.
(d) As ugly.
3. Where has Debbie moved her bedroom?
(a) To the front parlor.
(b) To the basement.
(c) To the attic room.
(d) To her vacated brother's room.
4. How does Hector do in his music lessons?
(a) He is not musically inclined.
(b) He is awful.
(c) He is proficient.
(d) He is incredibly talented.
5. Who is Patty?
(a) Lenny's sister.
(b) Debbie's friend.
(c) Phil's sister.
(d) The girl who lives next door to Hector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Debbie find difficult?
2. About what does Hector compromise with his parents?
3. How does Rowanne use Hector as an excuse?
4. What does Debbie see Lenny doing in his backyard?
5. What would Hector like to change about himself?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)