Chapters 1-5: The Catch; Hector Goes into a Sponge State and Has a Satori; Boys, Dogs, Science Fiction; Rodeo Show; Leg Buds
1. What age group are Debbie, Hector, Lenny, Phil and Patty?
(c) Six-seven years old.
(d) Young teens.
2. What is Debbie looking over at the opening of Chapter One?
(a) A school yearbook.
(b) A teen magazine.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A book of poetry.
3. What belongs to Debbie's older sister that Debbie has?
(a) A pair of shorts.
(b) A pair of earrings.
(c) A teen magazine.
(d) A crop top.
4. How are the faces described in the pictures Debbie looks at?
5. For what does Debbie wish?
(a) That something good would happen to her.
(b) A straight-A report card.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
6. What does Debbie find difficult?
(a) Wording wishes correctly.
(b) Going to school with a broken arm.
(c) Tolerating her younger brother.
(d) Communicating with her parents.
7. What does one have to consider when wishing for something?
(a) That one is facing the correct direction when saying the wish.
(b) That it would be good for one in the long run.
(c) That the fulfillment of the wish will not harm anyone else.
(d) That one is holding the correct crystal when saying the wish.
This section contains 4,666 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)