Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. Lenny begins the play by:
2. Lenny's solo celebration suggests:
3. Chick's physical appearance suggests:
4. Chick appears to be mainly concerned about:
5. The most pressing matter of the moment is:
6. Chick's tight extra-petite pantyhose suggest:
7. Rather than admit she is gaining weight, Chick claims the pantyhose do not fit because:
8. Chick is upset at Lenny because:
9. Chick implies that Meg is the reason:
10. The nylon wrapper and hair ball Chick leaves on the floor suggests:
11. Chick suggests Lenny wait at home and do what?
12. Lenny is surprised to find:
13. Lenny's birthday gift turns out to be a box...
This section contains 1,558 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)