|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julio's landlord doing when Julio and the boys return home?
(a) Taking out trash.
(b) Painting the house.
(c) Tuning his car.
(d) Raking leaves.
2. Who is the first to recognize Freddie after the robbers leave Dr. Femur's office?
(d) Dr. Femur.
3. Hector and Mando say that they are also ________________.
4. Whose telephone call startles Julio and the boys?
(c) Dr. Femur's.
5. What kind of car do Freddie and Huey steal for their third vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author makes the point that stealing is okay in what circumstances?
2. What does Hector do when he hears Freddie's voice on the answering machine?
3. What do Hector and Mando throw at Huey's foot to injure him?
4. Which of the following is NOT a destination for the vacation Julio and the boys plan?
5. How many windows were broken in Julio's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What favor does Dr. Femur ask of Hector and Mando?
2. What is the first trick that Hector tries to get rid of Freddie?
3. Who is Dr. Femur and how do Hector and Mando meet him?
4. How does Hector react when he hears Freddie's creepy voice on the answering machine?
5. How are Hector and Mando finally able to capture and tie up the robbers?
6. What reward will Julio and the boys get for catching the robbers and how do they plan to spend it?
7. Where does the group have dinner and why are the boys told to order light?
8. What is the song about the dog the boys hear on the radio and how does it symbolize their lives?
9. How does Hector's innocence exhibit when he is scared and trying to convince himself that the robbers are not coming after them?
10. How does Julio turn into the stereotype of the typical Latin male?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)