|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hector say he wants to live when he gets older?
(a) The moon.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The city.
(d) The desert.
2. Why is Uncle Julio upset when he reads the column about the boys?
(a) He doesn't like any attention drawn to him.
(b) He thought he should be included in the article.
(c) He realizes they are a target for the robbers now.
(d) He thinks it makes the boys sound lazy.
3. One of the robbers is named ___________________.
(a) Frank Borden.
(b) Flip Bronstein.
(c) Fritz Brown.
(d) Freddie Bork.
4. What do the boys and Uncle Julio hear about on the car radio?
(a) A Major League Baseball game.
(b) A department store fire.
(c) An armed robbery.
(d) A fireworks display.
5. What does Mando say is the source of distraction from his schoolwork?
(a) He is too much of a dreamer.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He would rather play sports.
(d) Too many brothers and sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is stolen in the robbery?
2. What lie has Vicky told about Hector and Mando in the story?
3. The other robber is named _________________.
4. What grade are Hector and Mando in at school?
5. Where does Mando say he wants to live when he gets older?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)