|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rachel's ancestors call the region of Singapore?
2. Why do Astrid and her husband live in much more humble quarters than the rest of Astrid's family?
(a) Because Astrid refused to live in extravagant quarters.
(b) Because they were both attending college.
(c) Because Astrid's parents disinherited her after she married Michael.
(d) Because Michael insisted on supporting his family on his own.
3. About how many people live in the island of Singapore?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 15 million.
(d) 5 million.
4. Where is Nick attending college in Book 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Boston College.
5. What company does Cassandra suggest Rachel's family owns in Book 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Chu Electronics.
(b) Hewlitt Packard.
(c) Deutche Bank.
(d) Taipei Plastics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are known as the deadliest soldiers in the world?
2. Who set up Rachel with Nick?
3. How old is Eddie in Book 1, Chapter 10?
4. Where is Eddie's new tuxedo from in Book 2, Chapter 10?
5. How does Michael respond when Astrid confronts him about his affair in Chapter 14?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)