|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris steal at the Woolworth's?
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A hat.
2. Where is Vernon when Maxine finds him in the opening pages of chapter 15?
(a) At Jerry's.
(b) On his porch.
(c) In front of Milt's.
(d) At Miss Annie's.
3. Who is Mrs. Robinson?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A math teacher.
(c) The guidance counselor.
(d) Ronald's aunt.
4. Where does Maxine leave the note for Vernon?
(a) In the mailbox.
(b) On his porch.
(c) On his front door.
(d) With Bobby.
5. What is Ronald's job while Vernon is helping clean up the yard?
(a) Holding open a trash bag.
(b) Picking up small trash.
(c) Gathering items for recycling.
(d) Carrying old boards.
6. What kind of soap does Maxine say Ronald uses?
(c) Irish Spring.
7. How much money does Vernon discover they've made for Ronald?
8. What is the present Miss Annie gives to Vernon?
(a) A record.
(b) A day off his studies.
(c) A plate of cookies.
(d) A book.
9. What does Steph send Vernon to the store for?
10. What day does Vernon plan to take Ronald shopping for his new shoes?
11. What is Maxine waving around when she's standing out in the street drunk?
(a) An empty liquor bottle.
(b) An old gun.
(c) A cane.
(d) Custody papers.
12. Who threw a rock through Maxine's front window?
(a) Either Bobby or Jerry.
13. Who is the first member of Venon's family to go to college?
14. Where does Miss Annie say her children live?
15. What does Vernon learn Ronald will need for the Special Olympics?
(a) Enough money for lunch.
(b) The cost of an entry fee.
(c) A team t-shirt.
(d) Tennis shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Boby Sullivan say he knows how to hotwire?
2. What does MIlt give to be auctioned off?
3. How long does Miss Annie say Vernon needs to stay with Ronald in chapter eight?
4. What is on the dining room table at Maxine's house?
5. What color are Maxine's eyes?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)