|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two subjects Vernon has a C in?
(a) Art and family sciences.
(b) English and math.
(c) Shop and gym.
(d) French and algebra.
2. How long ago did Vernon's mom die?
(a) Five years.
(b) Five months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three weeks.
3. How long does Miss Annie say Vernon needs to stay with Ronald in chapter eight?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) A couple of hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) An afternoon.
4. What does Maxine bring home for supper?
(c) Chinese food.
5. What does Vernon steal from the Woolworth's store?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A couple of Hersey bars.
(c) A package of gum.
(d) A pair of sunshades.
6. How much money does Vernon discover they've made for Ronald?
7. What does Vernon say he's going to do when Mr. Ward dies?
(a) Find out who Mr. Ward's children are.
(b) Be very sad.
(c) Get back all the baseballs he's taken from the kids.
(d) Inherit some baseball cards.
8. What religion is Vernon's family?
9. What color is the visitor center in the county jail where Maxine is being held?
(a) Blue and yellow.
(b) Gray and green.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Maroon and gray.
10. How long does Maxine say she and Ronald have lived in the house?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five months.
11. What is Miss Annie's response when Vernon says she's almost as crazy as Maxine?
(a) She cries.
(b) That she takes it as an insult.
(c) That she takes it as a compliment.
(d) That most people are.
12. What color is Miss Annie's side of the duplex?
13. What does Sandra say she's saving her money for?
(a) A Crystal Barbie.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A guitar.
14. What is Jerry's brother's name?
15. What does Miss Annie say Vernon can do while he stays with Ronald?
(a) Work on grammar exercises.
(b) Teach Ronald to play a game.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Watch television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the dining room table at Maxine's house?
2. Who is Mrs. Robinson?
3. Who made the meatloaf they're having for supper that night?
4. Why does Maxine ask Vernon to come by one afternoon at 4 p.m.?
5. Where does Maxine say Ronald's father was from?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)