|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony say he's going to do on the afternoon when the lab is closed?
(a) Come home to play with Ben.
(b) Help Vernon clean up their own yard.
(c) Go to a movie with a friend.
(d) Go to the library.
2. Who is holding Ben in the family picture Vernon likes?
(a) No one.
(b) Their dad.
(c) Their mom.
3. Where does Miss Annie say her children live?
4. When does Vernon say his father quit school?
(a) Tenth grade.
(b) Eleventh grade.
(c) Ninth grade.
(d) Fourth grade.
5. How many medals does Jerry say his brother won the previous year at Special Olympics?
6. How much money does Vernon discover they've made for Ronald?
7. What does Maxine carry in her handbag?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A phone and notebook.
(d) Trash bags.
8. Where do the puppets for Frank Gilberti's puppet show come from?
(a) From Milt's .
(b) He made them in his basement.
(c) From his home country.
(d) He borrowed them from Miss Annie.
9. What is the surprise Ben and Mitchell have for the street carnival?
(a) A banner.
(b) A bunch of baby chicks to sell.
(c) A huge box of balloons.
(d) A game to earn money.
10. Who made the meatloaf they're having for supper that night?
11. Why is Maxine arrested?
(a) Stealing liquor.
(b) Failing a drug test.
(c) Mistreating Ronald.
(d) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
12. What is Vernon's mother's name?
13. What kind of car does Boby Sullivan say he knows how to hotwire?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Camero.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) A Dodge.
14. Why does Vernon say his father quit school?
(a) Because his parents died.
(b) Because he got expelled for fighting.
(c) Because he had to go to work.
(d) Because he couldn't read.
15. What does Vernon steal from the Woolworth's store?
(a) A pair of sunshades.
(b) A couple of Hersey bars.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A package of gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Annie say Vernon can do while he stays with Ronald?
2. What happens when Vernon tries out for the junior high baseball team?
3. How much does Steph say Vernon should be asked to pay at Milt's?
4. How long does Miss Annie say Vernon needs to stay with Ronald in chapter eight?
5. What kind of soap does Maxine say Ronald uses?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)