|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first member of Venon's family to go to college?
2. What does Tony say was Maxine's reason for getting drunk?
(a) She couldn't stand the thought of someone doing something nice for her.
(b) She couldn't stand for someone else to be center stage.
(c) She had been sober for too many days in a row.
(d) She couldn't stand the thought of the charity.
3. What is the show the three men put on during the carnival?
(a) They dance and then teach the steps to the audience.
(b) The do a magic show.
(c) They are dressed as the Pointer Sisters and sing.
(d) They sing as a barber shop quartet.
4. Where do the puppets for Frank Gilberti's puppet show come from?
(a) From his home country.
(b) He made them in his basement.
(c) From Milt's .
(d) He borrowed them from Miss Annie.
5. What is hanging over Maxine's windows?
(c) Cardboard .
6. What color is the visitor center in the county jail where Maxine is being held?
(a) Maroon and gray.
(b) Gray and green.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Blue and yellow.
7. What color are Maxine's eyes?
8. What does Maxine get for Ronald to drink just before she leaves home?
(b) Orange juice.
9. What is on the dining room table at Maxine's house?
(a) Dirty dishes.
(b) Lots of junk, including trinkets.
(c) Piles of books and papers.
(d) A pile of clothes.
10. What does Vernon take to Maxine?
(a) Her welfare check and some cookies.
(b) A change of clothes and a deck of cards.
(c) Some books and a cupcake.
(d) Some shoes and her purse.
11. What does Bobby say is the only reason they can't steal what Ronald needs for Special Olympics?
(a) They don't known Ronald's shoe size.
(b) He's afraid they'll get caught.
(c) They can't figure out where to get it.
(d) They don't know Ronald's shirt size.
12. What does Vernon do when Milt kicks him out of the store?
(a) Breaks a bottle of soda.
(b) Asks Milt to reconsider.
(c) Kicks some bags of chips on the floor.
(d) Cries and leaves.
13. Why is Maxine arrested?
(a) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
(b) Failing a drug test.
(c) Mistreating Ronald.
(d) Stealing liquor.
14. What color is the hat Maxine is wearing the day Vernon first pays attention to her?
15. What does Chris steal at the Woolworth's?
(b) A hat.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Bobby say he'll drive a car if he can find one to hotwire?
2. How much money does Vernon discover they've made for Ronald?
3. What is the present Miss Annie gives to Vernon?
4. Who is Mrs. Robinson?
5. What is the surprise Ben and Mitchell have for the street carnival?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)