Short Answer Key
1. How many times does Vernon say he's had the dream about Ronald?
About a hundred.
2. How many kids are in Vernon's family?
3. Who is the first member of Venon's family to go to college?
4. What religion is Vernon's family?
5. Who is holding Ben in the family picture Vernon likes?
6. How long ago did Vernon's mom die?
7. Where was Vernon's mom when she died?
8. Why is Vernon's neighborhood named Tenley Heights?
He doesn't know.
9. Where was Vernon born?
10. Which position does Vernon have dreams of holding on a major league baseball team
He can't decide between shortstop and pitcher.
11. What happens when Vernon tries out for the junior high baseball team?
He discovers there are many players who are better at the sport.
This section contains 2,597 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)