|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon take to Maxine?
(a) Some shoes and her purse.
(b) Some books and a cupcake.
(c) A change of clothes and a deck of cards.
(d) Her welfare check and some cookies.
2. How does Steph suggest Vernon might raise money to help Ronald go to Special Olympics?
(a) Have a bake sale.
(b) Talk to Ronald's teacher.
(c) She doesn't know what to do.
(d) Ask the neighbors to contribute.
3. Where does Miss Annie say Maxine and Ronald have gone?
(a) To visit a relative.
(c) For Ronald's doctor's visit.
(d) To Ronald's school.
4. What is the present Miss Annie gives to Vernon?
(a) A day off his studies.
(b) A book.
(c) A plate of cookies.
(d) A record.
5. Who does Jerry say called his father the previous night?
(a) Miss Marlow.
(b) His aunt.
(c) A woman from Social Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Bobby say he'll drive a car if he can find one to hotwire?
2. What is the show the three men put on during the carnival?
3. Where was Vernon's mom when she died?
4. Who tells Vernon that Maxine is drunk in front of the Meyer's house?
5. What religion is Vernon's family?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)