|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon plan to buy for Ronald first on their shopping trip?
(a) Pants and shirts.
(c) Ice cream.
2. What does Vernon's father make Vernon to eat when they meet in the kitchen in the middle of the night?
(a) Turkey and cheese.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) A jelly sandwich.
(d) Leftover meatloaf.
3. What do the boys watch on television at Bobby's house?
(b) A western.
(c) A horror movie.
4. Who tells Vernon that Maxine is drunk in front of the Meyer's house?
5. What does Miss Annie say Vernon can do while he stays with Ronald?
(a) Watch television.
(b) Teach Ronald to play a game.
(c) Work on grammar exercises.
(d) Play catch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vernon go to Miss Annie's house after church in chapter 17?
2. What is the name of the store where Vernon goes to buy Ronald's shoes?
3. What does Bobby's mom make as a treat for the boys while they're watching television?
4. What does Vernon say about the smell of the dirt as he's digging Maxine's garden?
5. Who is singing as Vernon goes upstairs, leaving his father in the kitchen?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)