1. How many times does Vernon say he's had the dream about Ronald?
(a) About a hundred.
(c) At least ten.
(d) Five or six.
2. How many kids are in Vernon's family?
3. Who is the first member of Venon's family to go to college?
4. What religion is Vernon's family?
5. Who is holding Ben in the family picture Vernon likes?
(a) No one.
(b) Their dad.
(c) Their mom.
6. How long ago did Vernon's mom die?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three weeks.
7. Where was Vernon's mom when she died?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) In her car.
(c) At home.
(d) At work.
8. Why is Vernon's neighborhood named Tenley Heights?
(a) A man named Tenley owned the property.
(b) He doesn't know.
(c) A family named Tenley were the first to live there.
(d) The first street in the neighborhood was Tenley Street.
9. Where was Vernon born?
(a) Tenley Street Charity Hospital..
(b) Chicago Municpal Hospital.
(c) Sisters of Mercy Catholic Hospital.
(d) City Hospital.
This section contains 4,674 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)