Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
2. Who operated as the rear guard in the fight against the Shoshoni in Chapter 17?
3. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
4. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
5. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
Essay Topic 1
After arriving in Kansas, Custer seems almost desperate to have Libbie with him, regardless of the danger from Indians. His anxiety is described as "nearly too much for him to bear." Once she arrives, "Custer's spirits began to revive." Analyze Custer's actions. Why does he act with such desperation.
Essay Topic 2
Choose the man, Crazy Horse or Custer, whom you most admire most after reading this book.Write an essay on why you admire this man, providing facts from the book to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
Libbie Bacon is described as a progressive woman. Discuss why the author states this. Do you agree? Why or why not?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)