Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(d) White Petal.
2. Who operated as the rear guard in the fight against the Shoshoni in Chapter 17?
(a) Crazy Horse, Hump, and Good Weasel.
(b) Red Feather, He Dog, and Little Hawk.
(c) Good Weasel, Little Hawk, and Red Feather.
(d) Hump, He Dog, and Crazy Horse.
3. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
(c) Lieutenant Stanley.
4. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
(a) Poor commanding officers.
(c) Need for water.
(d) Need for wood.
5. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
(a) World's Fair, Chicago.
(b) State Capitol, Omaha.
(c) Potomac River, Washington, D.C.
(d) Cooper Union, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
2. Which railroad originated in California?
3. In the last five months of 1866, how many times did the Sioux attack Fort Phil Kearny?
4. Who blocked Custer's path on the north side of the river with approximately 1,500 Hunkpapas?
5. What was the Army's station from their fight at Little Bighorn and where Custer planned for them to return to after the battle?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)