|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the highest hill at the northern end of the bluffs at Little Bighorn called today?
(a) Custer Hill.
(b) Medicine Hill.
(c) Crazy Horse Hill.
(d) Sioux Hill.
2. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
(a) Red River.
(b) Canadian River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Mississippi River.
3. When E.B. Taylor met with Red Cloud, what did he raise the annual annuities to?
4. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(c) White Petal.
5. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
(b) Lieutenant Stanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last five months of 1866, how many times did the Sioux attack Fort Phil Kearny?
2. What was the Army's station from their fight at Little Bighorn and where Custer planned for them to return to after the battle?
3. In Chapter 17, who is quoted as saying, "We were up against it from the start"?
4. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
5. Which Native American scout remained with Custer as he first entered the Black Hills in 1874?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)