|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
(a) 2nd Kansas Cavalry.
(b) 2nd Wisconsin Cavalry.
(c) 4th Colorado Cavalry.
(d) 1st Texas Cavalry.
2. Who is humiliated by the Crow at Rosebud?
(a) General Gibbon.
(b) General Crook.
(c) Chief Comes-in-Sight.
(d) Jack Red Cloud.
3. Who is Mark Kellogg?
(a) Custer's second in command.
(b) News correspondent.
(c) Custer's nephew.
(d) Custer's brother-in-law.
4. What do Sioux call the Black Hills?
(a) Holy Hills.
(c) Pa Sapa.
5. Where was the 1868 treaty signed?
(a) Oglala winter camp.
(b) Fort McPherson.
(c) Fort Wallace.
(d) Fort Laramie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Medicine Bill?
2. Who is Mitch Bouyer?
3. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
4. Carrington read the Bible every morning in what languages?
5. When E.B. Taylor met with Red Cloud, what did he raise the annual annuities to?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)