|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Medicine Arrow do to give Custer bad luck?
(a) Refused to smoke a pipe with him.
(b) Poured ashes from a pipe onto Custer's boots.
(c) Rode in a circle counterclockwise.
(d) Spit on Custer's boots.
2. When did Custer leave for Fort McPherson?
(a) June, 1867.
(b) May, 1866.
(c) July, 1869.
(d) August, 1868.
3. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
(a) $15,000 annuities.
(b) $20,000 annuities.
(c) $25,000 annuities.
(d) $10,000 annuities.
4. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
(a) Grizzly bear.
(b) Two elk.
(c) Inyan Kara.
(d) Band of Oglalas with the Red Cloud Agency.
5. How many men of the 7th Cavalry did Custer march toward Little Bighorn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitting Bull do with much of the money earned at Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show?
2. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
3. Who is the Miniconjou medicine man who has a strong vision in Chapter 18?
4. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
5. What book is Custer reading in Chapter 19?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)