|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which railroad originated in California?
(a) California Pacific.
(b) Central Pacific.
(c) Union Pacific.
(d) Kansas Pacific.
2. What is the WPPA?
(a) West Point Protective Association.
(b) West Point Protestant Academy.
(c) West Point Protocol Association.
(d) West Point Provincial Academy.
3. When E.B. Taylor met with Red Cloud, what did he raise the annual annuities to?
4. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
5. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sioux call the Black Hills?
2. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
3. According to the author, who has written the definitive biography of George Custer?
4. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
5. Where did "Custer get a decent return on the investment of his men's lives"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)