|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(b) He Dog.
(c) Little Big Man.
(d) Young Man Afraid.
2. The Black Hills were known to the Sioux as a holy place called ______________.
(b) Bear Butte.
(d) Pa Sapa.
3. Who ordered Crazy Horse's arrest?
(a) General Sheridan.
(b) General Sherman.
(c) General Crook.
(d) President Grant.
4. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
(a) World's Fair, Chicago.
(b) State Capitol, Omaha.
(c) Cooper Union, New York.
(d) Potomac River, Washington, D.C.
5. How many men of the 7th Cavalry did Custer march toward Little Bighorn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medal did Tom Custer receive for his actions at Appomattox?
2. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. Which railroad originated in California?
5. What reservation is shared by the Arapaho and Shoshoni?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)