|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 20, what two Sioux leaders were jealous of each other?
(a) Young Man Afraid and Old Man Afraid.
(b) Sitting Bull and Red Cloud.
(c) Red Cloud and Spotted Tail.
(d) Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull.
2. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
3. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
(c) Joseph Fought.
(d) Johnnie Cisco.
4. How much would the extra cavalry offered by Terry have increased Custer's fighting strength?
(a) Forty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
5. In Chapter 19, who is mentioned as being "drunk nearly all the time"?
(a) Charley Agard.
(b) Harry Reynolds.
(c) Gary Owen.
(d) Fred Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1868, approximately how many troops were stationed on the frontier?
2. What reservation is shared by the Arapaho and Shoshoni?
3. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
4. What did Sitting Bull do with much of the money earned at Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show?
5. Along what trail did the army plan to build a fort in 1866?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)