|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
(a) Jeb Stuart.
(b) Phil Sheridan.
(c) Robert E. Lee.
(d) Wesley Merritt.
2. What was the Army's station from their fight at Little Bighorn and where Custer planned for them to return to after the battle?
(a) Fort Omaha.
(b) Fort MacArthur.
(c) Fort Laramie.
(d) Fort Abraham Lincoln.
3. What fellow West Point friend did Custer congratulate on his successes in the Confederate artillery?
(a) John Pelham.
(b) George Yates.
(c) Austin Blair.
(d) Gimlet Lea.
4. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) Captain Custer.
(b) Fernando Wood.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) General Smith.
5. Who kills Little Hawk?
(b) A group of white miners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is George Bent?
2. Who led the attack on Black Kettle's band of Cheyenne at Sand Creek in 1864?
3. After the Battle of Bighorn, where did Crazy Horse and his people go?
4. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
5. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)