|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
(a) Bloody Knief.
(b) Lieutenant Clark.
(c) John Martini.
2. Who ordered Crazy Horse's arrest?
(a) President Grant.
(b) General Crook.
(c) General Sheridan.
(d) General Sherman.
3. How much would the extra cavalry offered by Terry have increased Custer's fighting strength?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Forty percent.
4. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
(b) Four times.
(c) One time.
(d) Two times.
5. Where was Custer's version of the Reno scouting expedition published?
(a) Boston Globe.
(b) New York Herald.
(c) Chicago Times.
(d) St. Louis Dispatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the half-French, half-Iowa interpreter used by the soldiers at Fort Laramie in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter12, how many times a year might Crazy Horse go on a buffalo hunt?
3. Where was Custer's new regiment, the 7th Cavalry, assigned to in 1867?
4. In 1854, who led four Brules in seeking revenge for Conquering Bear's death?
5. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)