|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what did the occasional fisherman used for fish bait?
(b) Buffalo fat.
2. Who is George Bent?
(a) A soldier at Fort Laramie.
(b) Half Shoshoni, son of a soldier.
(c) One of the soldiers at Sand Creek.
(d) Half Cheyenne, son of a trader.
3. Crazy Horse gave his shirt to another Sioux in Chapter 24. What did this mean?
(a) He refused to surrender.
(b) He was surrendering to him.
(c) They would be friends forever.
(d) The Sioux could have the shirt off his back.
4. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(c) White Petal.
5. After what skirmish did Custer call the Civil War a "Glorious War"?
(d) Rappahannock River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
2. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
3. What famous Native American surrendered to General Miles in 1886?
4. What book led to Custer writing an essay titled, "The Red Man" while at West Point?
5. What do Sioux call the Black Hills?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)