|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, who makes the statement that if he were Indian, he would prefer to live on the open plains instead of a reservation?
2. What color were Custer's eyes?
3. In Chapter 15, Custer ignores orders and camps at the Republican River because he is expecting Libbie to arrive at which fort?
(a) Fort Leavenworth.
(b) Fort Wallace.
(c) Fort Sedgwick.
(d) Fort Laramie.
4. At what ages did Custer and Crazy Horse become recognized leaders?
(a) 29 and 30.
(b) 22 and 23.
(c) 23 and 24.
(d) 24 and 25.
5. Carrington read the Bible every morning in what languages?
(a) Greek or Hebrew.
(b) French or Greek.
(c) Spanish or Latin.
(d) Latin or English.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter12, how many times a year might Crazy Horse go on a buffalo hunt?
2. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
3. During the time period of this book, what trees were common along streams on the Great Plains ?
4. Who said, "General Custer is writing lasting letters on the pages of his country's history"?
5. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)