|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 24, which Sioux who became a scout for the Army before becoming wounded was a "great favorite with the Army officers"?
(a) He Dog.
(b) Pretty One.
(c) No Water.
(d) Woman's Dress.
2. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
(a) A group of Crow Indians.
(b) Indians who intermarried with white settlers.
(c) Peaceful Indians who lived near and depended upon the fort.
(d) The men that Chivington chose at Sand Creek.
3. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Seeking a vision.
(b) Becoming a warrior.
(c) Observing white soldiers.
4. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
(a) $25,000 annuities.
(b) $10,000 annuities.
(c) $20,000 annuities.
(d) $15,000 annuities.
5. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) French and American Revolutions.
(c) All European wars.
(d) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Crazy Horse marry in 1872?
2. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
3. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
4. How tall is Crazy Horse as described by an officer in Chapter 23?
5. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)