|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
(a) He did not have a scalping knife.
(b) He found out it was a woman.
(c) He refused to scalp anyone.
(d) He was injured.
2. Who said "fighting for fun is rare"?
(a) General Custer.
(b) General Grant.
(c) General Horace Porter.
(d) Colonel Theodore Lyman.
3. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
(a) John Martini.
(c) Lieutenant Clark.
(d) Bloody Knief.
4. What weapon was Crazy Horse carrying at Little Bighorn?
(b) Bow and arrows.
5. Who ordered Crazy Horse's arrest?
(a) General Sherman.
(b) General Crook.
(c) General Sheridan.
(d) President Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitting Bull do with much of the money earned at Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show?
2. At what age did most Sioux boys participate in their first tribal hunt?
3. Where did "Custer get a decent return on the investment of his men's lives"?
4. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
5. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)