|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
(b) Seeking a vision.
(c) Observing white soldiers.
(d) Becoming a warrior.
2. Who was the half-French, half-Iowa interpreter used by the soldiers at Fort Laramie in Chapter 4?
(b) Conquering Bear.
3. What famous Native American surrendered to General Miles in 1886?
(a) Sitting Bull.
(b) Quanah Parker.
(d) Chief Joseph.
4. Who does Crazy Horse marry in 1872?
(a) Red Feather.
(b) Red Elk.
(c) Black Buffalo Woman.
(d) Black Shawl.
5. Who operated as the rear guard in the fight against the Shoshoni in Chapter 17?
(a) Crazy Horse, Hump, and Good Weasel.
(b) Hump, He Dog, and Crazy Horse.
(c) Red Feather, He Dog, and Little Hawk.
(d) Good Weasel, Little Hawk, and Red Feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
2. What are the Lance Owners?
3. Who is Washakie?
4. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
5. Who said, "General Custer is writing lasting letters on the pages of his country's history"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)