|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1854, who owned the trading house near Fort Laramie?
(a) Henry Hawk.
(b) Jim Bordeaux.
(c) Francis Parkman.
(d) John Grattan.
2. What became a distinguishing mark of the 3rd Cavalry Division?
(a) Top boots.
(b) Soft hat.
(c) A red tie.
(d) Five gold loops on each sleeve.
3. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
4. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. Where was the 1868 treaty signed?
(a) Fort Laramie.
(b) Fort McPherson.
(c) Oglala winter camp.
(d) Fort Wallace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medal did Tom Custer receive for his actions at Appomattox?
2. In 1854, who led four Brules in seeking revenge for Conquering Bear's death?
3. What is the highest hill at the northern end of the bluffs at Little Bighorn called today?
4. What is the WPPA?
5. In Chapter 2, the author writes that Americans worked so much that work became ____________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)