|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
2. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
(a) Cooper Union, New York.
(b) State Capitol, Omaha.
(c) World's Fair, Chicago.
(d) Potomac River, Washington, D.C.
3. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
(a) Dutch immigrants from the Rhineland.
(b) Dutch immigrants who first settled in Pennsylvania.
(c) Dutch immigrants from Germany.
(d) German immigrants from the Rhineland.
4. In Chapter 17, who is quoted as saying, "We were up against it from the start"?
(a) Little Hawk.
(b) Crazy Horse.
5. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
(c) Newspapers and periodicals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops did Custer have at Little Bighorn?
2. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
3. How much would the extra cavalry offered by Terry have increased Custer's fighting strength?
4. When do Custer and Crazy Horse first fight in the same battle?
5. What was the Army's station from their fight at Little Bighorn and where Custer planned for them to return to after the battle?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)