|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Miniconjou medicine man who has a strong vision in Chapter 18?
(a) White Bull.
(b) Gets-the-Best of-Them.
(c) Long Holy.
(d) Pleny Lice.
2. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(b) He Dog.
(c) Young Man Afraid.
(d) Little Big Man.
3. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
(a) 140 pounds.
(b) 180 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 160 pounds.
4. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
(b) Lieutenant Clark.
(c) Bloody Knief.
(d) John Martini.
5. Approximately how many men served under Custer at Gettysburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reported buffalo "as far as the eye could reach the country seemed blackened by innumerable herds"?
2. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
3. What could happen to a Union soldier who did not do his duty in combat?
4. In 1867, a Missouri senator complains about the Indian wars costing the government at least how much daily?
5. In 1854, who led four Brules in seeking revenge for Conquering Bear's death?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)