|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mitch Bouyer?
(a) Half-blood Crow tracker.
(c) Indian agent.
(d) Army Lieutenant.
2. Who said, "General Custer is writing lasting letters on the pages of his country's history"?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) Secretary of War Stanton.
(c) General Grant.
(d) Speaker of the House Colfax.
3. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
(a) Bloody Knief.
(b) John Martini.
(d) Lieutenant Clark.
4. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
(b) Chief's lodge.
(c) The akicita lodge.
(d) Arrow Creek.
5. Who blocked Custer's path on the north side of the river with approximately 1,500 Hunkpapas?
(b) He Dog.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Two Moons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
2. What did Medicine Arrow do to give Custer bad luck?
3. At what age did most Sioux boys participate in their first tribal hunt?
4. Ohio's population in the 1800s is called a young population by the author. Why?
5. When did Custer leave for Fort McPherson?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)