|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Battle of Washita, what tune did Custer have the band play?
(b) Garry Owen.
(c) When the Saints Go Marching In.
2. What could happen to a Union soldier who did not do his duty in combat?
(a) Branded with the letter 'C' for coward.
(c) Sentenced to a year of hard labor.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Little Warrior.
4. Along what trail did the army plan to build a fort in 1866?
(d) Santa Fe.
5. After what skirmish did Custer call the Civil War a "Glorious War"?
(c) Rappahannock River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between Custer and Crazy Horse, who came from a modest background, according to Chapter 12?
2. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
3. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
4. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
5. Who is the Miniconjou medicine man who has a strong vision in Chapter 18?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)