|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "Custer get a decent return on the investment of his men's lives"?
(a) Wilderness campaign.
(d) Malvern Hill.
2. Who leads the charge at the Battle at Rosebud?
(a) General Custer.
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) Crazy Horse.
(d) General Crook.
3. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
4. What was the estimated number of buffalo on the Great Plains in the nineteenth century?
(a) 2.5 million.
(b) 75 million.
(d) 25 million.
5. Who remarks in Chapter 21 that Custer is going to be killed?
(a) Lieutenant Wallace.
(b) Lieutenant Godfrey.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) Crazy Horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter12, how many times a year might Crazy Horse go on a buffalo hunt?
2. Approximately how many men served under Custer at Gettysburg?
3. Who did Custer vote for in the 1864 election for president?
4. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
5. Who said "fighting for fun is rare"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)