|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
(a) Robert E. Lee.
(b) Jeb Stuart.
(c) Phil Sheridan.
(d) Wesley Merritt.
2. In what city did Custer and his wife have their portraits painted in Chapter 14?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
3. What Oglala enters Custer's camp soon after Custer arrives in Nebraska?
(a) Red Cloud.
(b) Pawnee Killer.
(c) Spotted Tail.
(d) Young Man Afraid.
4. Who operated as the rear guard in the fight against the Shoshoni in Chapter 17?
(a) Red Feather, He Dog, and Little Hawk.
(b) Hump, He Dog, and Crazy Horse.
(c) Crazy Horse, Hump, and Good Weasel.
(d) Good Weasel, Little Hawk, and Red Feather.
5. What was the title of Libbie's description of her and her husband's time at Fort Hays?
(a) Frontier Life for the Custers.
(b) Following the Indian Trail.
(c) Our Life at Fort Hays.
(d) Following the Guidon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1854, who owned the trading house near Fort Laramie?
2. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
3. When do Custer and Crazy Horse first fight in the same battle?
4. Who did Custer vote for in the 1864 election for president?
5. Whose brains splattered on Reno's face during fire?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)