|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Custer vote for in the 1864 election for president?
(c) It's unknown.
2. Who says, "Crazy Horse always led his men himself when they went into battle, and he kept well in front of them"?
(b) Bad Heart Bull.
(c) He Dog.
(d) Eleanor Hinman.
3. In 1867, a Missouri senator complains about the Indian wars costing the government at least how much daily?
4. According to Chapter 7, who of the book's subjects had seen combat by this time?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(c) Neither Crazy Horse nor Custer.
(d) Both Crazy Horse and Custer.
5. At the Battle of Washita, what tune did Custer have the band play?
(b) When the Saints Go Marching In.
(c) Garry Owen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1865, the Oglala resurrected a system of government that acted as a chief's society. The seven men over forty who served were called what?
2. What color were Custer's eyes?
3. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
4. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
5. Who leads the charge at the Battle at Rosebud?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)