|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the charge at the Battle at Rosebud?
(a) Sitting Bull.
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) General Custer.
(d) General Crook.
2. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
(a) Joseph Fought.
(d) Johnnie Cisco.
3. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(b) Both men.
(c) Neither man.
4. What fellow West Point friend did Custer congratulate on his successes in the Confederate artillery?
(a) Gimlet Lea.
(b) Austin Blair.
(c) John Pelham.
(d) George Yates.
5. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which railroad originated in California?
2. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
3. How much did the leather cap that West Point cadets were required to wear weigh?
4. In 1867, a Missouri senator complains about the Indian wars costing the government at least how much daily?
5. Custer wrote to Libbie that the "Indians have a new name for me." What was it?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)