|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
2. In 1854, who led four Brules in seeking revenge for Conquering Bear's death?
(a) Old Man Afraid.
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Spotted Tail.
(d) Brave Bear.
3. What is Crazy Horse's daughter called?
(c) White Petal.
4. How much would the extra cavalry offered by Terry have increased Custer's fighting strength?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Forty percent.
5. Who said, "General Custer is writing lasting letters on the pages of his country's history"?
(a) Secretary of War Stanton.
(b) President Lincoln.
(c) Speaker of the House Colfax.
(d) General Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Crazy Horse always led his men himself when they went into battle, and he kept well in front of them"?
2. Who was the Cheyenne leader at Little Bighorn?
3. What does Custer take a resolution to not do anymore in 1869?
4. What was the first banking house to fail in 1873?
5. What is the WPPA?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)