|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Custer ignores orders and camps at the Republican River because he is expecting Libbie to arrive at which fort?
(a) Fort Wallace.
(b) Fort Sedgwick.
(c) Fort Laramie.
(d) Fort Leavenworth.
2. Which railroad originated in California?
(a) Kansas Pacific.
(b) California Pacific.
(c) Central Pacific.
(d) Union Pacific.
3. According to Chapter 13, what was the first financial offer that the government made to Plains tribes?
(a) $10,000 annuities.
(b) $25,000 annuities.
(c) $15,000 annuities.
(d) $20,000 annuities.
4. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) General Smith.
(b) Fernando Wood.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) Captain Custer.
5. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(a) Little Big Man.
(b) He Dog.
(c) Young Man Afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book led to Custer writing an essay titled, "The Red Man" while at West Point?
2. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
3. What did Crazy Horse "do for a living" according to Chapter 8?
4. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
5. What animal slept with Custer at night in Chapter 11?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)