|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is humiliated by the Crow at Rosebud?
(a) General Gibbon.
(b) Chief Comes-in-Sight.
(c) General Crook.
(d) Jack Red Cloud.
2. What did Sitting Bull do with much of the money earned at Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show?
(a) Spent it on horses.
(b) Gave it to poor children.
(c) Bought things with it.
(d) Sent it to his family.
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. According to Chapter 20, what two Sioux leaders were jealous of each other?
(a) Red Cloud and Spotted Tail.
(b) Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull.
(c) Sitting Bull and Red Cloud.
(d) Young Man Afraid and Old Man Afraid.
5. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
(a) The akicita lodge.
(b) Chief's lodge.
(d) Arrow Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Custer's version of the Reno scouting expedition published?
2. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
3. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
4. Who leads the charge at the Battle at Rosebud?
5. In Chapter 8, where are the Shoshonis hunting before the Oglala and Cheyenne raid?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)