|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first banking house to fail in 1873?
(a) George Bird Grinwell.
(b) Jay Cook.
(c) Kansas Pacific
(d) First American.
2. Who did Custer become an aide to in 1863?
(a) General Joseph Hooker.
(b) John Pelham.
(c) Brigadier General Alfred Pleasonton.
(d) President Lincoln.
3. What did Custer have his photo taken with in the Black Hills?
(a) Grizzly bear.
(b) Band of Oglalas with the Red Cloud Agency.
(c) Two elk.
(d) Inyan Kara.
4. What was the title of Libbie's description of her and her husband's time at Fort Hays?
(a) Following the Guidon.
(b) Following the Indian Trail.
(c) Our Life at Fort Hays.
(d) Frontier Life for the Custers.
5. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Competing against others.
(c) Playing practical jokes.
(d) Trying to do something and be somebody.
Short Answer Questions
1. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
2. What did Sitting Bull do with much of the money earned at Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show?
3. One of the boys who listened to Crazy Horse tell stories became a famous holy man. Who was it?
4. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)