|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which regiment stages a mutiny against Custer in Texas?
(a) 2nd Wisconsin Cavalry.
(b) 4th Colorado Cavalry.
(c) 2nd Kansas Cavalry.
(d) 1st Texas Cavalry.
2. Who is George Bent?
(a) A soldier at Fort Laramie.
(b) Half Cheyenne, son of a trader.
(c) Half Shoshoni, son of a soldier.
(d) One of the soldiers at Sand Creek.
3. Who is Medicine Bill?
(a) A trader.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A scout.
(d) A warrior.
4. How many men of the 7th Cavalry did Custer march toward Little Bighorn?
5. Carrington read the Bible every morning in what languages?
(a) Greek or Hebrew.
(b) Latin or English.
(c) Spanish or Latin.
(d) French or Greek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carrington's Achilles' heel?
2. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
3. Who did Crazy Horse fall in love with around the time he turned twenty-one years old?
4. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
5. In 1867, a Missouri senator complains about the Indian wars costing the government at least how much daily?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)