|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book4, Part 4 : Chapter 2, Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the expedition against the whites on the Plains in June 1865, who led the Cheyenne?
(a) Roman Nose.
(b) Black Elk.
(c) Spotted Tail.
(d) Black Wolf.
2. What book is Custer reading in Chapter 19?
(a) Final Campaigns of the Civil War.
(b) History of the War in the Peninsula.
(c) Memoirs of Ulysses Grant.
(d) Major Battles and Campaigns of the American Revolution.
3. Between Custer and Crazy Horse, who came from a modest background, according to Chapter 12?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(c) Both men.
(d) Neither man.
4. What is the WPPA?
(a) West Point Protestant Academy.
(b) West Point Protocol Association.
(c) West Point Provincial Academy.
(d) West Point Protective Association.
5. Who has Custer arrested on the Yellowstone campaign?
(a) Lieutenant Stanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
2. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
3. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
4. Of the 267 Union soldiers executed during the Civil War, how many were executed for desertion?
5. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)