|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 2, Custer & Crazy Horse both on the Plains.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
(a) Founding father, Samuel Adams.
(b) Secretary of War, Henry Knox.
(c) Vermont lawyer, Thomas Farnham.
(d) President Andrew Jackson.
2. What bad news did Custer receive on January 31, 1866?
(a) He had been demoted to Captain.
(b) His mother had died.
(c) His first child has died during childbirth.
(d) He is to be court-martialed.
3. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
(a) One time.
(c) Four times.
(d) Two times.
4. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
5. Where did Red Cloud make what the author calls a "splendid" speech?
(a) State Capitol, Omaha.
(b) World's Fair, Chicago.
(c) Potomac River, Washington, D.C.
(d) Cooper Union, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were Custer's eyes?
2. What position is Custer offered in Chapter 14 that pays $10,000 a year?
3. What river takes the Custer party to Alexandria?
4. Who kills Little Hawk?
5. Who is Washakie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)