|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3 : Chapter 2, Custer & Crazy Horse both on the Plains.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
(d) Military strategy.
2. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
(b) Seeking a vision.
(c) Observing white soldiers.
(d) Becoming a warrior.
3. Where was the 1868 treaty signed?
(a) Oglala winter camp.
(b) Fort McPherson.
(c) Fort Wallace.
(d) Fort Laramie.
4. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
(b) One time.
(c) Two times.
(d) Four times.
5. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Monroe, Michigan.
(c) Yorktown, Indiana.
(d) Boston, Massachusettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Little Hawk?
2. In Chapter12, how many times a year might Crazy Horse go on a buffalo hunt?
3. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
4. Who said "fighting for fun is rare"?
5. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)