|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who on Custer's household staff took care of the horses?
(b) Joseph Fought.
(c) Johnnie Cisco.
2. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
(b) Gimlet Lea.
(d) Daniel Bacon.
3. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
4. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
(a) He was injured.
(b) He did not have a scalping knife.
(c) He refused to scalp anyone.
(d) He found out it was a woman.
5. Who led the Bad Faces band of Oglalas in Chapter 3?
(a) Bad Bear.
(b) Old Smoke.
(c) Crazy Horse, the father.
(d) Red Cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
2. Approximately how many men served under Custer at Gettysburg?
3. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
4. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
5. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)