|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 9, what white man does Crazy Horse develop a friendship with?
(a) Caspar Collins.
(b) William O. Collins.
(c) Joseph Smith.
(d) Jedidiah Smith.
2. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
3. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Both men.
(c) Crazy Horse.
(d) Neither man.
4. What medal did Tom Custer receive for his actions at Appomattox?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(c) Meritorious Service Award.
(d) Exceptional Service Medal.
5. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
(b) Gimlet Lea.
(d) Daniel Bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
2. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
3. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
4. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
5. When did Custer become a Major General?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)