|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
2. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(a) Young Man Afraid.
(b) Little Big Man.
(c) He Dog.
3. According to the author in Chapter 7, why is Custer's culture more productive than Crazy Horse's?
(a) Greater technology.
(b) Larger population.
(c) More assets.
(d) It is more disciplined.
4. What old friend did Custer persuade General Pleasonton to give him as as aide?
(a) Sargent Sherwood.
(b) Lieutenant Yates.
(c) Captain Holmes.
(d) Tom Custer.
5. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Competing against others.
(c) Trying to do something and be somebody.
(d) Playing practical jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the attack on Black Kettle's band of Cheyenne at Sand Creek in 1864?
2. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
3. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
4. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
5. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)