|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were Custer's eyes?
2. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
3. What more than tripled in Ohio from 1828 to 1850?
(c) Newspapers and periodicals.
4. What political party did Custer belong to?
(c) No answers are correct.
5. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
(a) September, 1858.
(b) July, 1857.
(c) August, 1859.
(d) June, 1860.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did "Custer get a decent return on the investment of his men's lives"?
2. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
3. Who is George Bent?
4. What fellow West Point friend did Custer congratulate on his successes in the Confederate artillery?
5. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)