|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
(b) French and Indian War.
(c) All European wars.
(d) French and American Revolutions.
2. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
3. Between Custer and Crazy Horse, who came from a modest background, according to Chapter 12?
(a) Crazy Horse.
(c) Neither man.
(d) Both men.
4. What could happen to a Union soldier who did not do his duty in combat?
(a) All answers are correct.
(c) Sentenced to a year of hard labor.
(d) Branded with the letter 'C' for coward.
5. What is the WPPA?
(a) West Point Protocol Association.
(b) West Point Provincial Academy.
(c) West Point Protective Association.
(d) West Point Protestant Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
2. How did Crazy Horse spend his teenage years according to Chapter 7?
3. What book led to Custer writing an essay titled, "The Red Man" while at West Point?
4. What animal slept with Custer at night in Chapter 11?
5. What event occurred on February 9, 1864?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)