|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Native Americans made up the decoy party after camping on July 24, 1865?
2. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
(a) Dutch immigrants who first settled in Pennsylvania.
(b) Dutch immigrants from the Rhineland.
(c) German immigrants from the Rhineland.
(d) Dutch immigrants from Germany.
3. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Both men.
(d) Neither man.
4. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
(c) Daniel Bacon.
(d) Gimlet Lea.
5. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
(a) Chief's lodge.
(b) Arrow Creek.
(c) The akicita lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
2. How did Custer spend his teenager years according to Chapter 7?
3. What did Crazy Horse "do for a living" according to Chapter 8?
4. Who is George Bent?
5. What became a distinguishing mark of the 3rd Cavalry Division?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)