|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Lance Owners?
(a) A Sioux society.
(b) Cheyenne warriors.
(d) A tribal nickname.
2. Who went along with Crazy Horse on night time raids of the settlers in Chapter 9?
(b) He Dog.
(c) Young Man Afraid.
(d) Little Big Man.
3. Who is George Bent?
(a) Half Shoshoni, son of a soldier.
(b) One of the soldiers at Sand Creek.
(c) A soldier at Fort Laramie.
(d) Half Cheyenne, son of a trader.
4. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
(a) Jeb Stuart.
(b) Wesley Merritt.
(c) Phil Sheridan.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
5. Who led the attack on Black Kettle's band of Cheyenne at Sand Creek in 1864?
(a) General Evans.
(b) Captain Custer.
(c) Colonel Collins.
(d) Colonel Chivington.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
2. In Chapter12, how many times a year might Crazy Horse go on a buffalo hunt?
3. Why did Crazy Horse most likely not get the scalp of his first human kill?
4. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
5. What is the WPPA?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)