|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
(a) Vermont lawyer, Thomas Farnham.
(b) President Andrew Jackson.
(c) Secretary of War, Henry Knox.
(d) Founding father, Samuel Adams.
2. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) General McClellan.
(b) General Smith.
(c) Captain Custer.
(d) Fernando Wood.
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. What are the Lance Owners?
(a) Cheyenne warriors.
(c) A Sioux society.
(d) A tribal nickname.
5. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Boston, Massachusettes.
(c) Monroe, Michigan.
(d) Yorktown, Indiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
2. Who did Custer vote for in the 1864 election for president?
3. Who says, "Crazy Horse always led his men himself when they went into battle, and he kept well in front of them"?
4. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
5. Where did Crazy Horse and other warriors go to sing or boast of bravery?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)