|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What old friend did Custer persuade General Pleasonton to give him as as aide?
(a) Tom Custer.
(b) Sargent Sherwood.
(c) Captain Holmes.
(d) Lieutenant Yates.
2. What color were Custer's eyes?
3. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
4. About how much did Crazy Horse weigh at the age of 24?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 140 pounds.
(c) 180 pounds.
(d) 160 pounds.
5. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
(a) September, 1858.
(b) July, 1857.
(c) June, 1860.
(d) August, 1859.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 7, what was the ultimate difference between Crazy Horse and Custer?
2. Who was the half-French, half-Iowa interpreter used by the soldiers at Fort Laramie in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
4. Who said to give the Indian "a love for exclusive property"?
5. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)