|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is George Bent?
(a) Half Shoshoni, son of a soldier.
(b) Half Cheyenne, son of a trader.
(c) A soldier at Fort Laramie.
(d) One of the soldiers at Sand Creek.
2. Who was the half-French, half-Iowa interpreter used by the soldiers at Fort Laramie in Chapter 4?
(b) Conquering Bear.
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. In Chapter 10, who writes, "I captured the greatest prize of all"?
(a) Daniel Bacon.
(b) Gimlet Lea.
5. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
(a) One time.
(b) Four times.
(d) Two times.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 9, what white man does Crazy Horse develop a friendship with?
2. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
3. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
4. When did Custer become a Major General?
5. What are the Lance Owners?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)