|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, the author writes that Americans worked so much that work became ____________.
(a) The reason for living.
(b) A psychic need.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A religion.
2. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) General McClellan.
(b) Fernando Wood.
(c) General Smith.
(d) Captain Custer.
3. What animal slept with Custer at night in Chapter 11?
4. According to a letter Custer wrote to his sister, what percentage of students at West Point failed?
5. What political party did Custer belong to?
(c) No answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
2. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
3. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
4. According to the author, who has written the definitive biography of George Custer?
5. What are the Lance Owners?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)