|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
(a) Both men.
(b) Neither man.
(c) Crazy Horse.
2. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
(a) September, 1858.
(b) August, 1859.
(c) July, 1857.
(d) June, 1860.
3. Who says, "Crazy Horse always led his men himself when they went into battle, and he kept well in front of them"?
(a) Bad Heart Bull.
(b) He Dog.
(c) Eleanor Hinman.
4. After what skirmish did Custer call the Civil War a "Glorious War"?
(c) Rappahannock River.
5. According to Chapter 4, what was central to life for a Sioux male?
(a) Being a warrior.
(b) Vision quest.
(d) Making the first kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
2. Who are the "loafers" referred to in Chapter 9?
3. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
4. What color were Custer's eyes?
5. What animal slept with Custer at night in Chapter 11?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)