|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2 : Chapter 2, Young Warriors- Custer & Crazy Horse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the WPPA?
(a) West Point Protective Association.
(b) West Point Protestant Academy.
(c) West Point Protocol Association.
(d) West Point Provincial Academy.
2. Who was mortally wounded from Custer's charge against the Confederates at Yellow Tavern?
(a) Jeb Stuart.
(b) Phil Sheridan.
(c) Wesley Merritt.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
3. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
(a) Dutch immigrants from the Rhineland.
(b) Dutch immigrants from Germany.
(c) German immigrants from the Rhineland.
(d) Dutch immigrants who first settled in Pennsylvania.
4. What event occurred on February 9, 1864?
(a) Custer became a general.
(b) Custer's father died.
(c) Custer left for the frontier.
(d) Custer married Libbie.
5. Who did Custer meet on Thanksgiving evening in 1862?
(a) Mary Holland.
(b) Elizabeth Bacon.
(c) Fanny Fifield.
(d) Issac Christiancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the Bad Faces band of Oglalas in Chapter 3?
2. What could happen to a Union soldier who did not do his duty in combat?
3. According to Chapter 7, who of the book's subjects had seen combat by this time?
4. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
5. Where did "Custer get a decent return on the investment of his men's lives"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)