|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 1 : Chapter 1, War & Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the WPPA?
(a) West Point Provincial Academy.
(b) West Point Protective Association.
(c) West Point Protocol Association.
(d) West Point Protestant Academy.
2. In Chapter 10, who says, "it looks like treason" about a document?
(a) General Smith.
(b) Captain Custer.
(c) General McClellan.
(d) Fernando Wood.
3. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
4. What position was Custer serving in when he was arrested and court-martial proceedings were started against him?
(a) Officer of the Guard.
(b) Officer of the Day.
(c) Commandant of the Cadets.
(d) First Cadet.
5. What political party did Custer belong to?
(c) No answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Custer's first nickname at West Point?
2. What book led to Custer writing an essay titled, "The Red Man" while at West Point?
3. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
4. What was the estimated number of buffalo on the Great Plains in the nineteenth century?
5. According to a letter Custer wrote to his sister, what percentage of students at West Point failed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)