|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1 : Chapter 1, Chapters 5, 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last major tribe pushed onto the Plains by military defeats with other tribes?
2. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
3. In 1854, who owned the trading house near Fort Laramie?
(a) Jim Bordeaux.
(b) Francis Parkman.
(c) John Grattan.
(d) Henry Hawk.
4. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
(a) Little Warrior.
(d) Crazy Horse.
5. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) All European wars.
(b) French and Indian War.
(c) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
(d) French and American Revolutions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
2. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
3. At age ten, Custer went to live with his half-sister and her new husband who lived in __________.
4. Who led the Bad Faces band of Oglalas in Chapter 3?
5. What are the Lance Owners?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)