|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1 : Chapter 1, Chapters 5, 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 7, what was the ultimate difference between Crazy Horse and Custer?
(a) Religious beliefs.
(b) Ability to ride a horse.
(c) Their mood.
(d) Hunting skills.
2. According to Chapter 7, who of the book's subjects had seen combat by this time?
(b) Both Crazy Horse and Custer.
(c) Crazy Horse.
(d) Neither Crazy Horse nor Custer.
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. What was the most important subject at West Point when Custer attended?
(b) Military strategy.
5. What is Pennsylvania Dutch?
(a) Dutch immigrants from the Rhineland.
(b) German immigrants from the Rhineland.
(c) Dutch immigrants who first settled in Pennsylvania.
(d) Dutch immigrants from Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote to Custer, "...I had to weep for joy that the recollection was sweet in your memory"?
2. Who led the Bad Faces band of Oglalas in Chapter 3?
3. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
4. What political party did Custer belong to?
5. What is the WPPA?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)