|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1 : Chapter 1, Chapters 5, 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
2. According to the author in Chapter 7, what was the ultimate difference between Crazy Horse and Custer?
(a) Ability to ride a horse.
(b) Religious beliefs.
(c) Hunting skills.
(d) Their mood.
3. In Chapter 7, what was constricting in Custer's life?
4. When did Custer enter West Point Military Academy?
(a) July, 1857.
(b) June, 1860.
(c) August, 1859.
(d) September, 1858.
5. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
(a) One time.
(b) Four times.
(d) Two times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Sioux were estimated to be at the great council at Bear Butte in Chapter 4?
2. What element of the weather do the Plains and the seashore share?
3. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
4. Who reported buffalo "as far as the eye could reach the country seemed blackened by innumerable herds"?
5. What are the Lance Owners?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)