|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1 : Chapter 1, Chapters 5, 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was George Armstrong Custer born?
2. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
3. At what age did most Sioux boys participate in their first tribal hunt?
(a) Sixteen to seventeen.
(b) Fourteen to fifteen.
(c) Twelve or thirteen.
(d) Ten or eleven.
4. According to Chapter 7, who of the book's subjects had seen combat by this time?
(b) Neither Crazy Horse nor Custer.
(c) Both Crazy Horse and Custer.
(d) Crazy Horse.
5. In Chapter 7, what wars are cited as wars that Custer taught about?
(a) French and American Revolutions.
(b) All European wars.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Mexican and Peloponnesian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Crazy Horse go by as a child?
2. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
3. What element of the weather do the Plains and the seashore share?
4. In what year was George Armstrong Custer born?
5. Whose life was more controlled by time, according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)