Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 4 : Chapter 3, The Finale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became a distinguishing mark of the 3rd Cavalry Division?
(a) Five gold loops on each sleeve.
(b) Soft hat.
(c) Top boots.
(d) A red tie.
2. In 1854, who owned the trading house near Fort Laramie?
(a) Jim Bordeaux.
(b) Henry Hawk.
(c) Francis Parkman.
(d) John Grattan.
3. What was Custer's nickname as a boy?
4. What are the Lance Owners?
(a) A tribal nickname.
(c) Cheyenne warriors.
(d) A Sioux society.
5. How old was Custer when he graduated from the Academy and started his first paying job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Custer to accompany on his first post-Civil War assignment?
2. Where was Custer's new regiment, the 7th Cavalry, assigned to in 1867?
3. What color were Custer's eyes?
4. How many times during their lives did Crazy Horse and Custer come in contact with each other?
5. What political party did Custer officially endorse in 1866?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)